Paperless Information

Level 1
    I have been a customer now for several years and always recieved my information paperlessly, however, I have recently started recieving information by post as well. How do I fix this problem, I have searched my online account and also the App but have been unable to find the way to do so! Any assistance would be appreciated but please make it step by step as I have already followed instructions on this forum and can still not find the way to ensure I can stop this unwanted additional information. Thanks...
  • 3 Replies

Level 46
    Hi @Jollypat

Is it just marketing information you are receiving by post or is it bills as well?

There are limited settings you can change for communication preferences, once logged in either select 'Settings' from the 'My Account' menu top right of the screen, or scroll down until you get to 'Profile' and click on that. Both ways take you to the same page.

Scroll down a bit and you'll see Communication Preferences, with an 'Edit' option at the bottom. If like me your only options are email/sms/phone then I suspect that you might have to call Customer Services to see what's going on. There may be a glitch on your account or it could be that, as some companies do, they send out the occasional communication by post even though you are 'paperless'.
    Level 1
    Hi @Jollypat

Is it just marketing information you are receiving by post or is it bills as well?

There are limited settings you can change for communication preferences, once logged in either select 'Settings' from the 'My Account' menu top right of the screen, or scroll down until you get to 'Profile' and click on that. Both ways take you to the same page.

Scroll down a bit and you'll see Communication Preferences, with an 'Edit' option at the bottom. If like me your only options are email/sms/phone then I suspect that you might have to call Customer Services to see what's going on. There may be a glitch on your account or it could be that, as some companies do, they send out the occasional communication by post even though you are 'paperless'.
    Hi Andy, have done all that but it is bills and also about my FIT Account also, only recently started happening. I have just started a new Tarrif so may be something to do with that but to be honest I have no idea.
    Level 46
    I think you'll need to call them @Jollypat as it's clearly something they've done and as customers we're limited to what we can change. From what you can see it looks to like you're on paperless but you clearly aren't. Good luck!