A great big E.ON Next community welcome!

Community Team
    Good Morning Community 👋

How are we all? It's Monday and time to welcome our new members, just a couple today so please join me in saying hello.
    @woodley @Bearsmum I hope you're both having a great day?

What brings you both here? Anything in particular? Pop us a tag or message and we can help. Feel free to take a look around, it's great to have you.

Thanks 😀
    Have a solar related question? Pop me a tag! Need our customer service teams? Click here! 📣 for ways to contact us
    Level 5
    Hello Helena (or Lee - funny how the name on this post changed!)

Yes, there are some things in particular that brought me to the community. Being repeatedly lied to over the phone, being mis-sold a tariff that was massively more expensive than the one I was quoted for and agreed to, catching you breaking the GDPR, oh, and the way you break marketing laws by making it impossible to apply for a SEG tariff without 'opting-in' to receiving marketing communications, for example.
    Level 91
    @AndrewR

I can understand that you’re aggrieved. Your fellows here try to assist each other in resolving issues and we’re not in the pay of any supplier. But experience is certainly valued, so welcome!
    Current Eon Next customer, ex EDF, Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.
    Community Team
    @AndrewR welcome to the community 😊 I't sounds like you've had a poor experience so far so please accept my apologies on behalf of E.ON Next. This isn't the usual standard that we would expect for our customers and I'm sorry that you feel let down.

It might be helpful for our other members to give you some advice with a little more context? You can start your own thread here: Start a Conversation and in the meantime if you haven't already you could also raise a complaint. You can find our complaints handling procedure on our website by clicking this link: Let us know if you're unhappy

If there is anything I can help you with please just let me know!