Happy Friday Community!

Did you know that today is the Global Day of Unplugging πŸ”Œ ⚑ 😎

Over on our Community we talk all night and day about energy saving tips and regularly discuss ways we can pinch them purse strings πŸ’° - by choosing to unplug (or take a digital detox) you'll not only be doing this, but looking after your mental health too 🧠 .

For me personally, I'm constantly glued to a screen. I work all day at my laptop, and as soon as I finish my work day the TV is on and my phone is in use. It's something I've noticed over the past few years - and I'm sure that others can relate.

The benefits are endless really, from giving your eyes a rest to improving your sleep it's a party that I want to be invited to πŸ•Ί . As a team, we've decided to take Global Day of Unplugging in our stride and over the next few weeks we'll all be letting you know little changes in our lives that has had a massive impact going forward!

Head to our blog about πŸ‘‰ Global Day of Unplugging to read more, and get a better understanding of some of the reasons a digital detox can be good for you!

Is anyone with us? Or does anyone have any tips on how they are 'switching off their brain'
🌍 Striving for a bigger, better and sustainable world!

There are lots of new ways to contact us! If you do need us please
πŸ‘‰get in touchπŸ‘ˆ

Thinking about replacing your boiler? You can find out more about our boiler solutions πŸ‘‰ HERE πŸ‘ˆ