Solar panel adjustment to DDR

Level 1
    Thank you to everyone for your assistance. I did call and get a reduction, not as much as I would have hoped, and also got a refund of my excessive credit.
    As suggested, time has moved on and hopefully having been a year with panels now, the yearly bills should start to see a more realistic figure.
    It is very disappointing that the system works on a pay-up-front tariff which is not flexible enough to warrant an automatic review of monthly payments when EOn themselves install panels.
    Off to take a picture !! of my meter to submit my export reading so that I can receive a cheque!! Let's hope this technology improves soon.
    Level 78
    Thank you to everyone for your assistance. I did call and get a reduction, not as much as I would have hoped, and also got a refund of my excessive credit.
    As suggested, time has moved on and hopefully having been a year with panels now, the yearly bills should start to see a more realistic figure.
    It is very disappointing that the system works on a pay-up-front tariff which is not flexible enough to warrant an automatic review of monthly payments when EOn themselves install panels.
    Off to take a picture !! of my meter to submit my export reading so that I can receive a cheque!! Let's hope this technology improves soon.
    So pleased to hear that you have been able to get things sorted. 👍
    Community Team
    @GwenG We can apply adjustments every month if needed. In my experience with solar and usage there are many variables to take into consideration however in 12 months as you say, we will have a better picture of usage.

What sort of reduction did you receive because the amount of credit I would expect this to be a fairly decent reduction?
    Last edited by Lee_EONNext; 01-10-23 at 13:00.
    Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over
    here!
    📣
    Community Team
    @GwenG Just wanted to touch base again Gwen, do you want me to run a payment adequacy on your account? DM me your details and I will have a look for you.