IHD Tariff Update Request More Troublesome Than Normal

Level 81
    I also had a look at the app and as you say a few days behind.

So in order of usefullness for my energy monitoring:

1. IHD (gas 30 mins out but elec usage instantaneous)
    2. Bright (usually a day behind for daily totals).
    3. Eon Next app - a few days behind.
    Don't forget the 🧠 as part of the monitoring process. 😁
    Level 91
    Just for interest what does your Eonapp say for the 6th of July, ( that was the date to smart pull wasn't it)? My Eonapp is 👍 on both counts for that date.

Firstly, my 'Meter Read History' in my online account says the readings are pulled on the 6th of every month as does the Smart Meter Readings on my statements. However, in my online account 'Transactions' I always get charged for my consumption on the 5th of every month. Presumably the readings are pulled at midnight between the two dates.

I checked the registered gas consumption for the 5th and 6th of July in both the Eon Next app and the Bright app and also the IHD. They all (almost) agree with each other at approximately 22kWh for both dates. This consumption is broadly in line with expectations. So, clearly the IHD and apps are picking up the gas usage from the smart meter but for some reason the reading wasn't pulled from the gas meter to generate a statement. I did get a statement but only for leccy. I only got a statement for gas after I submitted a manual read and this reading was logged as manual on my statement and online account.
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
    Level 81
    @JoeSoap
    I'll keep fingers crossed 🤞 but it sounds like a blip.. 👍