Cant open/register for an online account

Level 1
    Hi can someone help. have tried to register for an online account and given 3 different e.mail addresses on 2 different devices but no opening e.mail is being sent ( checked Junk?Spam)
  • 8 Replies

• Best Answer

Level 78
    Best Answer
    @robert55

I think you might have to contact Customer Services about this problem. We are primarily a customer to customer forum with occasional visits from Eon Next members. I would suggest contacting Customer Services either via Twitter or WhatsApp. You'll find details with this link:

https://www.eonnext.com/contact
    Level 1
    @WizzyWigg Hi thanks wizzy for the advice. I see you are active on here, do you mind if i ask, are you an employee of E.on or just very public spirited ? If the former E.on should be in the dock for the lamentable customer service on so many levels , ease of direct contact, proper response ( not spending hours on online assistant ) . and is so very typical of ALL the utilities now. Otherwise thank you very much
    Level 78
    @WizzyWigg Hi thanks wizzy for the advice. I see you are active on here, do you mind if i ask, are you an employee of E.on or just very public spirited ? If the former E.on should be in the dock for the lamentable customer service on so many levels , ease of direct contact, proper response ( not spending hours on online assistant ) . and is so very typical of ALL the utilities now. Otherwise thank you very much

I'm just a lowly customer, not an employee. πŸ‘΄
    @robert55 Have you managed to contact customer service about this problem? Our social media team and Whatsapp are quicker in responses compared to the emails and phone line.
    @WizzyWigg is one of our beloved members who is very passionate about this community and we are very grateful to have him on board.

The community team is formed by a very small team and you will recognise that we are the coordinators as we have the E.ON Next word on our names.

I am aware that our customer service hasn't been able to promptly reply to all the queries, but the primary purpose of the community is to educate and support through other members other members ! 😁

I hope you manage to get this sorted. Is this the first time that it has happened?

Let me know if there's anything I can do to support you with this. πŸ˜„
    Level 1
    @WizzyWigg Nothing lowly about it mate. It's people like your goodself that stop me from going crazy with these sort of technical , i'll say glitches. Reinstalled my windows 10 ( not just because of this ) as i thought i might have been hacked, slow computer etc but just tried again with E.on and British Gas to get into their respective systems but no joy. same replies on both. Oh Lord how do we access these ' your just 2 clicks away' from setting up utilities vaugue , rash and ill prepared websites.
    Level 1
    @Bennie_EONNext. Hi Bennie i'am not wishing to just lash out but it's just the so called simple things, we as a public, are expected to do more and more of info provision for the utilities. If we not 'rise up and rail' against these claimed 'improvements' it's claimed as tacit 'silent' agreement. Going onto these online talks with agents has rarely resolved the problem and has just brought forward another query or confusion.
    Community Team
    Hey @robert55 😊

Hannah here πŸ‘‹ - that's a really lovely thing to say about our fellow @WizzyWigg! It's safe to say that our lovely members stop me going crazy too sometimes πŸ‘½.
    I can understand why its frustrating, but we've worked super hard alongside our customer service team to ensure that we are working as quick and efficiently as we can so I can assure you that you won't be going round and round in circles πŸ€—.

Perhaps it's not working for you as you are signing up through E.ON Energy rather than E.ON Next?
    🌍 Striving for a bigger, better and sustainable world!

There are lots of new ways to contact us! If you do need us please
    πŸ‘‰get in touchπŸ‘ˆ

Thinking about replacing your boiler? You can find out more about our boiler solutions πŸ‘‰ HERE πŸ‘ˆ
    Level 78
    @WizzyWigg Nothing lowly about it mate. It's people like your goodself that stop me from going crazy with these sort of technical , i'll say glitches. Reinstalled my windows 10 ( not just because of this ) as i thought i might have been hacked, slow computer etc but just tried again with E.on and British Gas to get into their respective systems but no joy. same replies on both. Oh Lord how do we access these ' your just 2 clicks away' from setting up utilities vaugue , rash and ill prepared websites.

Hi @robert55 thanks for keeping me sane πŸ‘ 😊. Many times I've had similar problems to yourself. One tends to think it's only happening to you. Totally frustrating. 😡 Unfortunately we are rapidly becoming reliant on the use of remote technology. That's progress. πŸ€” When you find the solution (there will be one) will let us know how you get on? You did say you've re-installed Windows. Did you do a full update (I'm sure you did but) before trying to setup any accounts? Just sometimes the update can solve problems.
    Last edited by WizzyWigg; 18-06-23 at 18:03. Reason: Grammar