out of gas supply on my smart metre and cannot get through to eon next on the phone.

View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    i am currently without gas supply due to my metre running out of credit. I have tried to contact eon through the phone but become unsuccessful. Would it be possible for someone from eon next to please contact me?
  • 1 Reply

Community Team
    Hello @nicola1991 I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting through on the phone.

As it's a bank holiday, our phone lines aren't operating today so it may be a little harder to get through, there is an emergency out of hours number you can call though which is 0300 303 2756 should you need to make a phone call.

Are you able to message over WhatsApp, Facebook or Twitter at all? Agents are available to speak over our social media platforms, and if you mention that you need help with your gas credit as you have no supply, someone will be able to get back to you quickly to assist you further.
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here