Gas meter readings sending but not electric

Level 5
    Got a reply from my email today, hopefully someone, somewhere can give something a kick and get this working.

Good Afternoon,
    Thank you for contacting us and making us aware of this,
    I have passed the account to our smart team which they're currently looking into the non-communicating electric meter and once I've got an update I will contact you.
    Thanks
    Fathima
    Fathima from E.ON Next
    Level 5
    Well after 3 months I've still not heard back from anyone at E.ON on how/when this is going to be fixed. Someone did reply back to my email, but I've had nothing since. Anything anyone can do this end? Email reply below:

"Thank you for contacting us and making us aware of this,
    I have passed the account to our smart team which they're currently looking into the non-communicating electric meter and once I've got an update I will contact you."
    @MonsieurRoo I am really sorry that you haven't received any update on this matter or being able to solve this problem. Have you heard of our social media and Whatsapp team ? They can be very helpful. Here's a link to all different ways to get in touch with us.
    Level 91
    @MonsieurRoo

I think that E.OnNext really do not rate your issue as attracting any degree of priority.

So long as the meter is capable of being read non digitally they will do nothing.
    there are problems at the moment in the BOL - which allows the suppler to get data from the DCC, and results in nil readings. This issue which might- or might not relate to you- is being worked on but details about the true nature of the problem and timescale for its correction are hard to come by.

issues like yours are behind my dislike of smart meters - once you have them there is no commitment to keeping them fully functional. The ads promise much but all too frequently the reality falls short.
    Last edited by meldrewreborn; 25-02-23 at 19:35.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.