£67.00 govt payment

• Tags for this Thread
  • ebss
View Tag Cloud
    Level 5
    last month my account got credited with £66.00 from the govt payment scheme, this month it was paid into my eon account, but eon then credited to my bank account, i thought this payment was to go towards the winter fuel costs and not credited to a persons bank account...the only thing i can think of is im over £600 in credit, so eon have paid me some money back...can anybody shine a light in this please.
  • 2 Replies

• Best Answer

Community Team
    Best Answer
    Morning guys 😊

I was just reading about this myself actually!
    We have had a few problems lowering a very small number of peoples direct debit 👎. Therefore in small cases we have issued a refund of the EBSS payment directly into your bank account. You can process a manual repayment to put this back into your energy account if you need to.

I believe this is just a one off incident for the November payment, but I will let you know as soon as we find out more for you 😊
    🌍 Striving for a bigger, better and sustainable world!

There are lots of new ways to contact us! If you do need us please
    👉get in touch👈

Thinking about replacing your boiler? You can find out more about our boiler solutions 👉 HERE 👈
    Level 5
    Morning guys 😊

I was just reading about this myself actually!
    We have had a few problems lowering a very small number of peoples direct debit 👎. Therefore in small cases we have issued a refund of the EBSS payment directly into your bank account. You can process a manual repayment to put this back into your energy account if you need to.

I believe this is just a one off incident for the November payment, but I will let you know as soon as we find out more for you 😊
    thank you for the info