Gas & Electric in One Account

Level 3
    @Han_EONNext - Can you help me understand why this is available to some customers and not me? Is there an issue with the way it was set up or the way the accounts are being configured. I am just trying to understand why.
    Community Team
    @Han_EONNext - Can you help me understand why this is available to some customers and not me? Is there an issue with the way it was set up or the way the accounts are being configured. I am just trying to understand why.

It really depends how you come over from past suppliers - perhaps your gas came over before the electric! Or perhaps you only had gas with us but later down the line you decided on having an electric supply too 😊.

It's not something we choose to do & it is not something that we can fix for some, but not all. I do understand it is frustrating but at the moment customers with split supplies will have two different accounts. But as I say, we are soon to get that changed!
    🌍 Striving for a bigger, better and sustainable world!

There are lots of new ways to contact us! If you do need us please
    👉get in touch👈

Thinking about replacing your boiler? You can find out more about our boiler solutions 👉 HERE 👈