People on Fixed v18, v19, v20 Online DD Tariffs

Level 8
    The point is that it shouldn't be for us to work out. Like I said earlier, a simply laid out monthly table of the costs shouldn't be difficult for a company the size of Eon Next. They have had more than long enough. Over and out. :)
    Community Team
    Hi everyone!

@onyourbike I completely understand your frustrations around this, and I can assure you we're working hard at the moment to iron out both the details and the logistics of getting things to work as they should with everyone's current set up (be that their tariff type, or payment method)

If you've spoken to customer services over the past few days, you may have heard some conflicting information. This isn't necessarily because the information you've been given is incorrect, it will be correct at the time you would have been told whilst we work things out from a system perspective, which I know isn't ideal, as some changes we intended to make to our customers who are on fixed tariffs, haven't gone through as we'd originally hoped.

Due to these issues, those on fixed tariffs that would be financially impacted, where we're unable to alter the tariff price on the existing tariff down to match that of the EPG rates, will be moved to the Next Flex variable tariff, with the EPG rates applied. This is being implemented currently and those who will have this change will receive communications around this in due course.

It's important that I let you know that no one will be charged on anything other than the EPG rates past 1st October.

This includes if the tariff details haven't updated on your account yet, as anything not in place will be backdated to 1st October now that date has passed.

This also goes for the Energy Bills Support Scheme payments.

Direct Debits should now have been updated to show that they will be £66 less per month (for October and November, and £67 credit applied November, December, January, February and March). The payments are being made to the accounts (this would ideally be on the same date of the Direct Debit, but due to how this has to be implemented, the credit of £66 will show still, just not until a little later for this month)

I hope that this clears a few things up. As things change, we'll try to keep you as updated as possible!

Pete 😊
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here
    Level 8
    @PeterT_EONNext

Well, it's now Friday and a whole week since the reduced rates should have been introduced. My tariffs are still showing as V19 fixed and at a high rate. Any idea when this will actually be sorted?

Electricity
    Next Online v19
    Fixed term ends 01/10/2023
    41.30 p/kWh 48.91 p/day
    Community Team
    Hi @onyourbike

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It looks like the gas is showing correctly but the electricity isn't. You will still be billed on the correct rates, but we'll need to get this changed so that it's showing correctly for you.

I've let our tech team know about how this is showing on your account so we can work to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Pete 😊
    Level 57
    @PeterT_EONNext

Like @onyourbike, my account showing the correct v18 unit rates for gas (in line with the EPG for my region) but NOT for electricity. It should be 32.24p/kWh (inc VAT) but is still showing the amount after only the 17p reduction from my v18 tariff 34.01p/kWh (inc VAT). So my rate also needs to come down so please replicate for me also
    I've let our tech team know about how this is showing on your account so we can work to get this fixed as soon as possible.
    👍
    Community Team
    Hi @Mailman Thanks for letting me know!

I've passed on your account info too so it can be looked into. I'll see what I can find out, as with yourself and @onyourbike it's likely this is happening to quite a few peoples accounts, so will find out what is going on.

Pete 😊
    Level 9
    Hi @Mailman Thanks for letting me know!

I've passed on your account info too so it can be looked into. I'll see what I can find out, as with yourself and @onyourbike it's likely this is happening to quite a few peoples accounts, so will find out what is going on.

Pete 😊

The figures in the app are still wrong for me too:

v19

Electricity 42.62p kWh standing charge 51.63p

Gas 10.80p kWh standing charge 27.22p
    Level 7
    @PeterT_EONNext I'm on v19 and it's unfortunately still showing the incorrect unit rates for me too (I'm in the South East).

Name:  v19 tariff.PNG
Views: 324
Size:  8.7 KB
    Level 6
    @PeterT_EONNext

Hello, I'm on v19 since 6th October and my on-line tariff is:
    electricity 43.45p/kWh and 37.92/day
    Gas 10.66p/kWh and 27.22 p/day

I have emailed but no reply as yet; can you chase this up for me?
    I'm in the East.

Thank you!
    Level 57
    Looks like this may be a system wide issue going on for those yet to be moved to the cap rates if the reduction(s) (17p(e) and 4.2p(g)) did not take them to it.