Tariff rates showing what they would've been before the EPG

Indeed, 5 times better off. They also have award winning customer service which is a breathe of fresh air considering what I have had to put up with here at E.on.

My variable rate tariff was set at a rate prior to the energy price cap and I was still being quoted 53p per kWh for electricity and 15p per kWh for gas on the 26th of October. I contacted them way back in September and nobody responded whatsoever.

I was very worried there had been a mistake with my account and I would get charged at this rate. This was one of the reasons I was looking at other suppliers and when I saw Octopus Energy's feed in tariff aimed at all their customers, it was a no brainer. Name:  Screenshot_20221105-124953_Chrome.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  29.5 KB
    Last edited by SnAkEs1210; 05-11-22 at 13:04.
    Level 92
    Just remains to be seen how things progress once they have migrated all the ex-Bulb customers. I've always found that the bigger any company gets, the more their customer service goes downhill. Any way, Best of luck and I trust it continues to be a positive experience for you.

EON.Next would not have been my first choice of supplier, but as my previous supplier went norks northwards a year ago, they were my supplier of last resort. Much better than EDF in my opinion, but only mid range in the CS league tables, which means there are several suppliers that are actually much worse.

All things considered, I would have much preferred to stick with OVO but they don't supply to my area.
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.
    Just remains to be seen how things progress once they have migrated all the ex-Bulb customers. I've always found that the bigger any company gets, the more their customer service goes downhill. Any way, Best of luck and I trust it continues to be a positive experience for you.

EON.Next would not have been my first choice of supplier, but as my previous supplier went norks northwards a year ago, they were my supplier of last resort. Much better than EDF in my opinion, but only mid range in the CS league tables, which means there are several suppliers that are actually much worse.

All things considered, I would have much preferred to stick with OVO but they don't supply to my area.

😆 Yes there is still time for it to go horribly wrong. I had heard that they were taking on bulbs customers a while a go and yes that is a monumental task.

Currently they are in the process of doing that and still have time for my queries so, I guess I'll see how it goes but I cannot imagine them being any worse than E.on.

I contacted them 38 days a go on whatsapp and still haven't heard anything back regarding the energy price cap and the mistake with my account.