Cheeky Hello!

View Tag Cloud
    Staff
    Hello there Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Hi! Beth here ๐Ÿ˜˜, a team leader at E.ON Next. I am part of the Small Medium Enterprise department (SME) and I have been with E.ON for a whopping 6 years now! Just like some of you guys, I was too transferred over to E.ON Next a year and a half ago.

I really do believe that life is what you put into it, both seriously and not! So It's been so lovely to see you all putting your time into helping others on the Community.

I can really tell that some of you are passionate when talking about things you love, whether that be saving the environment or even helping others to get a cheeper deal
    ๐Ÿ˜Š. For me, my passions are what truly makes me ME! Iโ€™m a huge disney fan (I identify a lot with Cinderella!) and in my spare time I am - OBSESSED! - With my dogs ๐Ÿ•! (please do pester me to see them), if Iโ€™m not walking them to the ends of the earth ๐ŸŒ, I am either sinking my teeth into something creative or binge watching Greyโ€™s Anatomy!

Now lets not get too side tracked ๐Ÿ˜‰ Iโ€™m really excited to be on this forum and I really do hope I can help as much as I can! Any business related questions...I am your woman! ๐Ÿ’ผ

Happy to help! x
    Last edited by Han_EONNext; 22-01-24 at 15:50.
  • 2 Replies

• Best Answer

Community Manager
    Best Answer
    @bethanypaige_EONNext A big warm welcome to the Community! it's fantastic to have you and @Martina_EONNext here! with all your wonderful knowledge! ๐ŸŒž
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its membersโ€™

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!๐Ÿ“ฃ

Community Team
    I don't know how I missed this thread but welcome to the Community @bethanypaige_EONNext. I love that we have this little section on the community now ๐Ÿ˜

I'm also a Grey's fan it's my go to series when I need a laugh, cry or general pick me up!
    "Green is the prime colour of the world and that from which it's loveliness arises"-Pedro Calderon De La Barca ๐ŸŒณ

OUT OF OFFICE UNTIL 01/05/24 ๐Ÿ–