What a total pain!!!

Level 1
    The frustrations I have with Eon are terrible. For example, today I tried to enter my meter readings. The system said they were too low, and I ought to check. I've had this before so I rang them. A Scots lady managed to get the system to accept my readings and I've now paid the bill. She said to avoid this I should ring my readings in every month. Oh for goodness sake. Why does the system not work properly?????
    And then again, my meter says '1' and '2' for the two sets of figures, but the box on the website says 'peak' and 'off peak'. There's confusion here and nobody is doing anything about it. I first mentioned this over a year ago,
  • 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Community Manager
    Best Answer
    @Cryptogram. Anasa here 👋 It's great to have you here! I'm sorry there seems to be some confusion with updating your reads. I've raised a complaint to express your dissatisfaction.

However to resolve this so you can enter your own reads online your off peak read starts with 39914.0 and your peak read 10499.0 so if you follow this when enter reads in future you won't go wrong.

Peak is normally during the day and off peak in the evening and we usually call R1 as the day time and R2 the evening however I would keep a check of your reads and make note of which one is being used in the day and which one is the night and then make a note of this so you remember which way around they go- if you do get confused or need help just pop them over online or give us a call 🙂
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣