paying to much

Level 0
    Hi Eon

I'm paying way to much at the moment. My bill with igloo was £65 this time of year and now it's £237. Even with the price hike this is overpriced.

Can someone look into this please.

Thank You
    Bradley
  • 2 Replies

• Best Answer

Community Manager
    Best Answer
    Hi @dx24dx24 Anasa here 👋 one of the Community Co-ordinators! Welcome! 🤔 a good place to start is to make sure that all your meter readings are up to date and you've been billed up to date based on those reads, you can provide those readings via your online account if you have one, if you don't it's a great little place where you can enter your own reads, view your bills and review your payments, if you prefer not to pop us over your reads via one of our social media channels and we'll up date them for you, if you have a smart meter all your reads should be up to date but it's always worth checking your actual meter to make sure it all tally's up for peace of mind 🙂
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣

Level 91
    @dx24dx24

You need to post more information. Most here are other customers and we can't access you account, so we don't know why your bill is £237, nor whether that correct or not.

Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.