Refund request

Level 0
    I requested a refund and submitted meter readings at the time so my account was as up to date as it could be. I've now been told 3 weeks later that it was denied due to an impending payment and asked to submit my meter readings again. My account won't be anymore up to date than it was previously just even more in credit. Does anyone know how best to get a credit refund?
  • 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Community Team
    Best Answer
    Good evening @Rodney 🤗

That's annoying! I am sorry that the refund hasn't touched down in your account yet!

I have tried to look into the account to see where we are with this, but the email you used to sign up for the Community, is not the same as your E.ON Next account - therefore I cannot access it 🤔.
    I would suggest that you use our contact us page to see what the best option for you, and then contact us.
    You have been told correct info, that they need to bill you up to date - but with this time they will also make sure that no pending payments are in the way of the refund.

Take care,
    Hannah 👚
    🌍 Striving for a bigger, better and sustainable world!

There are lots of new ways to contact us! If you do need us please
    👉get in touch👈

Thinking about replacing your boiler? You can find out more about our boiler solutions 👉 HERE 👈