We're experiencing some issues 😱

Community Team
    Afternoon everybody! πŸ‘‹

You may have noticed that we're experiencing some issues currently, which means you may not be able to access your online account via the website or the app. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused πŸ˜”

We're working really hard to fix these issues, in the meantime, you may find it a little harder to get through to us on the phone.

The fastest way to get in touch should you need to, is via our Social Media channels or WhatsApp, you can find details of both below in my signature.

If you have an emergency, such as a gas leak or can smell gas, please call 0800 111 999. If you're experiencing another type of emergency like not being able to get your supply on for gas or electricity and you top up, please do still get in touch with us so we can assist you further via one of the contact methods listed in my signature below.

We'll be sure to update you when things are up and running again!

Pete πŸ˜„
    Last edited by PeterT_EONNext; 21-06-22 at 14:00.
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected πŸ™Œ - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a πŸ‘
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' βœ…
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? πŸ€” Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here
  • 2 Replies

Level 1
    @PeterT_EONNext I reported the app not working 3rd June, got a reply saying it would be resolved soon.

Think we may think differently on what soon means and what working hard means.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by TAYLOROY; 21-06-22 at 20:23. Reason: Add pic
    Community Team
    Hi @TAYLOROY

I'm sorry to hear that the app isn't working for you, this definitely doesn't look right, and you should be able to log in normally πŸ˜”

Let's try some troubleshooting to see if we can get this fixed for you πŸ€”

It may seem like an obvious one, but have you made sure that you're running the latest version of the app from the Google Play Store?

If you are, please also try deleting the app and re-installing it. We're not having any app issues right now so you should be able to log in.

Let me know how you get on with the above, and if nothing changes, we'll look at what else we can try.

Pete 😊