How do i understand my smart meter

Level 1
    My EoN Smart meter is OCA":F400:0022:505E Serial Number CJ18034121 It has up to 12 or more ranges of things of information it gives to you what do they all mean for example what does Meter Balance mean?

as said their are other headings such as So Far This Year when does that year start? mine says 404.38 what does that mean
  • 1 Reply

Level 78
    Hi @kayjay !

I can explain all the screens if you'd like me to, but I'd need to know which ones you're seeing so that I can explain each one. If there's any in particular you're unsure about, feel free to tell me those ones too. As for the ones you've mentioned:

• Meter Balance is a rough calculation of how much the meter thinks your next bill might be, based on the configured tariff rates. There may be other charges on top though.
    • So Far This Year is how much energy you've used/how much money you've spent since the 1st January of the current year. It resets on New Years Day every year at roughly midnight.
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!