App stuck on FIT account

Level 1
    I moved over to Eon.Next a few months ago and have been using the website and app fine until recently. Although I can freely switch between gas/electric account and my FIT account which was also migrated on the website I hadn't attempted to do so on the app until recently.

Since using the switch account on the app I got the page saying you need to visit the website for FIT as it's not yet implemented on the app, which is fair enough. However when I open the app now and logon it ONLY takes me to that page because it seems to be stuck on trying to log me into the FIT account.

I've tried deleting the app to clear any settings but it makes no difference. As soon as I try to load the app now it always defaults to the FIT account and gives me the page saying need to use the website and there's no menus available on that screen to switch account so I can return the app back to the gas/electric account instead.

Is there anyway to force the app to bring up the Switch Account option again?
  • 2 Replies

Level 78
    Hey @PeteH ,

I think you've come across a bug in the app, so you probably won't be able to do that right now. I'll get @HannahD_EONNext on the case for you.
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!
    Level 1
    @theunknowntech Thanks. Yeah I'm assuming it stores something at the back-end on the account itself to know which account you last logged into and tries to automatically go back to the same because even if I go on another iOS device and download and logon to the app I get the same issue. With no Switch Account or back option available on the FIT screen that comes up saying you need to go to the website itself for FIT, it's impossible to switch back to the other account.