Ongoing problem with smart payg

Level 1
    Hello everyone hopefully someone can help me out.
    I'm landlord the property I rent has smart PAYG meters. The tenant has moved out because the electricity meter for some reason when she has been topping up online either nothing appears on the meter or it takes two or three day to appear. This is an ongoing problem she has contacted eon about and nothing has been done. Now she has left the property I have lost a good tenet.
    I have now phoned eon and tooped up and still nothing has appeared on the meter.
    been informed that I can't even change the account because it's switching over to eon next sometime in may so what can I do now there is no electricity at the property and I have paid for the top up
    Absolutely appalling
    Steve
  • 2 Replies

Level 78
    Hi @Diorock4875 ,

I can try to get @Anasa_EONNext to force the top-up through, but you probably need to chat with customer service about this. If you now have control of the supply on a deemed contract basis though, you should be able to either switch the account to a pay monthly tariff and have the meters switched to Credit Mode, or switch suppliers completely.
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!
    Community Manager
    @Diorock4875 Anasa here 👋 I've had a quick look at the account and can see that you contacted us yesterday and was given a number for the smart PAYG team to call as you're not with EON Next just yet.. have you been able to get hold of them to get this sorted?😊
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣