display readings on smart meter

Level 1
    hello, tried to call Eon next but being the weekend no go!!, i logged in on app to check electric and gas balances before i top up , i discovered that the balances for both on the app are totally different to balances showing on my smart meter display , have tried writing to eon on face book , but no good either ..in the app my balances are showing £12-30 and gas £11-33 in credit , but on meter display it shows electric £42-69 and gas £37-48 in credit , i don't know which is right or wrong and will not be happy if im out of pocket , just migrated a few weeks ago from E.on to E.on next..not a happy bunny right now!
  • 1 Reply

Level 1
    This new eon.next platform should never of been rolled out! its not capable of supporting the customers and needs to be rolled back to the solution that worked before. I accept things need to be updated to keep with technology but this is blatantly broken and does not work.

If you ask me, the person or team behind giving the "go ahead" decision to migrate paying customers need to all be demoted because they got it wrong!