STILL no electricity credit.

View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    My gas meter has topped up but my electricity meter has not. I received an email yesterday saying my gas top up was successful, nothing about the electricity. Then received an email saying everything is fixed, so why is my credit -ยฃ2.06 then?! I messaged on Facebook yesterday afternoon and somebody pushed the electricity credit to the meter, it still has not arrived. Then I was told there is some delays in credit reaching meters, please wait a bit longer. Which is EXACTLY what I was told on Friday 15th, so I don't believe it will reach my meter eventually anymore. I need this sorting out. It's absolutely ridiculous. Was told last night it's ok as it's now non disconnection hours. What happens Monday morning when it's not and my credit/emergency credit has run out and the electricity cuts off when I'm at work.
  • 4 Replies

Community Team
    Hi Emma, I'm really sorry to hear about this ๐Ÿ˜”

I really want to make sure that the credit you've topped up has gone onto your meter. Please can you confirm the date you made the top up and the amount for the electricity?

Thanks - Pete ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž Calm ๐Ÿ˜Œ Collected ๐Ÿ™Œ - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a ๐Ÿ‘
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' โœ…
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? ๐Ÿค” Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here
    Level 1
    Hi Emma, I'm really sorry to hear about this ๐Ÿ˜”

I really want to make sure that the credit you've topped up has gone onto your meter. Please can you confirm the date you made the top up and the amount for the electricity?

Thanks - Pete ๐Ÿ˜Š
    The amount that was supposed to be pushed through by someone last night was ยฃ42, this is what is showing on my payments as being due to my meter. Some was paid on the 15th, some was credited as some had gone missing from Eon. None of it has arrived at my meter. When I look at what was supposed to arrive last night, it's showing ยฃ42. However, I'm not sure ยฃ42 is right, not sure where the person got that figure from to be honest.
    Last edited by Emma0108; 23-04-22 at 17:02.
    Community Team
    I'm sorry @Emma0108 I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean ๐Ÿค”

Please can you confirm the date, or dates you made the top up(s) and the amount(s) for the electricity? I'll just need to know how much you've paid and how much hasn't been applied to your meter, that's all ๐Ÿ˜Š

Pete
    Level 1
    I'm sorry @Emma0108 I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean ๐Ÿค”

Please can you confirm the date, or dates you made the top up(s) and the amount(s) for the electricity? I'll just need to know how much you've paid and how much hasn't been applied to your meter, that's all ๐Ÿ˜Š

Pete

Hi, I've replied in a message to you and have attached a screenshot of all the payments and explained what I meant. Hope that's ok. Thanks.