Secure 100 Smart Meter Issues

Level 1
    Hi @PeterT_EONNext

Yes the appointment went ahead, the engineer checked all of the wiring into the meter (making adjustments where necessary) and reapplied the seals that @theunknowntech spotted were missing - it wasn't to do with the connectivity issues

When I mentioned the connectivity problems, he did say he was more than happy to swap my meter out for a SMETS2 one (and said it was a pretty straightforward job) but he needed you guys to authorise that and book an appointment for it first

Any news from your smart meter team? If it is such a headache, perhaps you guys could just do a straight swap to a SMETS2 one?

Do let me know
    Level 78
    Glad I could help. Flagging up safety issues is one of the things I always do if I detect any, which is part of the reason I always ask for photos. It also helps me to identify potential meter tampering, for which I have ways of dealing with appropriately. I don't generally discuss or reveal my methods for detecting that however. as I don't want anyone getting ideas of how to evade detection.

Personally, at this point it may be worth just upgrading to S2, but I'd suggest seeing if the S1 meters can be fixed first.
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!
    Community Team
    Hi @allibhai

It looks like on the 28th June, your meter has been re-commissioned - I can see the Smart Team have been into your account and have sent off some updates, so your meter should start sending us your readings very soon.

We're due to receive a reading once everything has completed, on 28th July, and should then receive your readings on the 28th of every month after this.

Pete 😊
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here
    Level 1
    Great news! Fingers crossed the read on the 28th works (will report back). I still cant see any new data on the loop app, but maybe there is a lag on the app

Thanks for all your help here