Renewal

Level 1
    I have a question.
    can I switch tariff 16 days into my new tariff.
    whats everybody doing and paying ? How do you pay for what you use? I’ve always had fixed tariff but never know how to just simply pay each month what I use???
  • 2 Replies

Level 3
    A bit vague, but do you have a smart meter? if not you can send in monthly meter readings and you should get an up to date balance within days an you can pay it off.
    Community Team
    Hey there @Skyelouise👋

One of the perks being with us is that there are not exit fees with our tariff, so you are free to chop and change 🥋. It is not always the best idea to be changing right now but it is your energy and you are in control of it!
    The best way to be in control of your payments is to set up a monthly direct debit which is a set amount where you know when its going and how much it is going! Of course, there is other options such as paying by variable direct debit, this is where you essentially only pay for the energy that you use, but the monthly costs will vary from month to month. Or if you don't want to set up a direct debit you are welcome to pay on recipt of bills, tariff prices are higher but it is completely up to you 😊.

As mentioned in the thread getting a smart meter is a great idea as it will send us automatic reads, but like with the tariff choice; its completely yours! But do try and get regular reads if you opt out from having a smart meter. This will ensure we are billing you to acurate reads and not estimes!

The bottom line is that yes you can change with us if you find another one of our tariffs better for you, you can have a look at what we offer and get a quote here: https://www.eonnext.com/tariffs. Or you can contact the team via phone, email or social media to talk to them about what your options are.

Have a bright and beautiful day,

Hannah 🌍
    🌍 Striving for a bigger, better and sustainable world!

There are lots of new ways to contact us! If you do need us please
    👉get in touch👈

Thinking about replacing your boiler? You can find out more about our boiler solutions 👉 HERE 👈