Please can somebody from EON sort out my messed up meter readings?

Level 1
    I emailed EON on Sunday to ask them to sort out my meter readings. We were transferred from Symbio when they went bust. We're on a dual rate meter. They got one of the readings right but not the other one.

I sent the final Symbio bill, and photos of the current meter. Not heard a word.

I've been trying to look at fixed price tariffs ahead of the price cap extortion in April, but the dodgy meter reading has messed that up I think. It predicts out annual usage as 17,156kWh and the annual cost for a fixed rate tariff to be £11,365.I could buy a lot of candles for that price, and it's looking like a better option right now.

I don't know if this community forum is a community of EON customer support reps eager to sort out problems or a community of frustrated customers wondering why some of the whopping bills isn't directed toward some extra staff. Either way if somebody can point me to somebody who can sort out this mess that would be appreciated.

thanks
  • 1 Reply

Level 79
    Hiya @robink ,

I'll @PeterT_EONNext is around. He might be able to fix this but I'm unable to myself as a forum volunteer.

Thanks
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!