Switched gas - How long until shows on IHD

Level 1
    I switched my gas from EDF to E.On which went live 10 days ago. When I called to make the switch I was told it would take up to 3 days to go live on my IHD. I called this morning and was told this was not the case and it can take up to 6 weeks. Which of these answers are correct and is there anything I can do to speed up the process?

My electricity was already with E.On and displays as it should do on the E.On supplied smartview 2

Any help would be greatly appreciated
  • 2 Replies

Level 78
    Hi there @BenB ,

It actually might take up to six weeks from today for that to happen and that's because there's a lot of processes that have to occur in the background. I'm afraid there's nothing anyone can do to speed them up at this time either. However, I can do some diagnostics with you if you'd like me to, just to help make sure it will reconnect. I'm theunknowntech and I'm a mysterious forum volunteer who never reveals all his cards...

Could you show me some photos of everything please? The more, the merrier.

Thanks
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!
    Level 1
    Hi @theunknowntech

Thanks for your assistance. Here are the photos, let me know if you need anymore? On one of your threads you talk about buying ani vie Bud to replace the smart view 2. I agree the smart view appears pretty awful. If I were to buy a vie Bud would it speed things up or would I still need to wait for whatever to be done in the background?

Thanks!

Name:  image2.jpeg
Views: 185
Size:  46.3 KBName:  image0.jpeg
Views: 197
Size:  63.6 KBName:  image1.jpeg
Views: 184
Size:  48.3 KB