Notification of Bereavement COMPLETELY IGNORED!!

Level 1
    So, following the death of my father, I followed the instructions on the website and emailed EON Next all of the requested information on 12th January 2020. I have tried to get through on the phone numerous times, but to no avail. I've sent three further emails. So, five weeks later, absolutely NOTHING from EON Next - not even a confirmation email. I do not need this hassle at this time. Dad's account is over £400 in credit and we're struggling to pay for his funeral. Any ideas??
  • 2 Replies

Level 78
    Good evening @Bereaved,

My name is theunknowntech and I'm one of the forum volunteers who helps out on the forum. I don't work for the company myself, but I can offer general advice.

I wish to offer my condolences for your loss and I can understand the need for a solution at this difficult time. I wouldn't be able to handle this issue myself, but I'll ask one of the community moderators to take care of things. @PeterT_EONNext if you could handle this please?

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can help with, please reply to this thread.
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!
    Community Team
    Hi @Bereaved - firstly, please accept my condolences for the loss of your father, the last thing you need is having to chase this up when you haven't heard anything back, I'm sorry that this hasn't been dealt with for you sooner 😔

If you can please send me a private message on here (just click my name and then click the option for a private message) I'll just need the full address of the property in question firstly so I can take a look and I can get back to you from there.

Pete