Night tariff same as the day rate? where has my economy 7 gone?

Level 1
    I transferred to economy 7 last year due to heating the hot tub and electric car, I notice that my night rate is currently the same as my day rate which means you have been over charging me for a year how do I get this resolved please and get on the right tariff?
  • 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Level 79
    Best Answer
    Howdy!

You've reached theunknowntech hotline. Your one-stop shop for almost anything related to health and safety sign avatars! XD

This can indeed be fixed. The best thing to do is to notify customer service and ask for your tariff rates to be corrected, along with having all the bills regenerated. There is a way to fix all of this by rebalancing your historical usage over the two rates using future data and going off the averages. It probably won't be perfect, but it'll definitely allow a good chunk of your night usage over the last year to be reassigned to the night rate - and this will likely give you a substantial refund automatically.

It may take a few weeks though as a lot of number crunching is required. Have you spoken to customer service about this yet?
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!