Gas Supply Disconnected-Chameleon ihd3

Level 78
    Too much popcorn munching! XD

It seems my evil genius powers might have accidentally cast a curse on Beki that caused her own magic to... Go the wrong way... @Beki got more popcorn yet? :)
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!
    @Barrys Sorry, the posts are currently moderated still. 😎

Oh pants, I truly thought that would solve it. I will pop a message to the smart team to see what they suggest. They are very behind at the moment so replies are taking some time. It is good news that we are getting readings from your meter.
    Level 78
    I will admit that I've not seen quite as many complaints about the Chameleon IHD3 recently. I wonder if it was just a sudden spike in issues that has since calmed down? The only way I'd know for sure would be to have insights into literally every single IHD currently in service across the entire country right now. And... That's impossible. I don't think anyone has that much access to everything! XD

Plus, the processing power I'd need to crunch such a huge dataset would be insanely expensive and way beyond my budget... I'm still keeping an eye out for possible solutions though. My own posts on here are no longer pre-moderated, partly because my huge post volume was basically swamping the queue constantly. I'm still subject to the same rules, except that my activity is now post-moderated/reactively moderated instead. It also kinda speeds things up a bit. :)
    Level 1
    Hi guys just an update that nothing has changed and the meter still says gas supply disconnected. With the impending doom of the monumental price hike it would be super helpful to see how much money is evaporating from my account every month 😂
    I just want my smart meter to work.
    Level 29
    Hi guys just an update that nothing has changed and the meter still says gas supply disconnected. With the impending doom of the monumental price hike it would be super helpful to see how much money is evaporating from my account every month 😂
    Oh dear, sorry to hear that you can't get any readings yourself, Barry; however, at least they are getting readings from your meter, so I'm sure you aren't being ripped off.
    At the end of the day, we have to trust the energy companies, who are fully regulated and rest assure that the law is on your side.
    Try not to worry too much in the meantime; while it takes longer (given the current major COVID crisis) to sort out eventually it's going to be alright😊

Eon Next Customer

Level 1
    Hi all just an update to say it started working today so I presume some updates were pushed out or something. Thats for all your help unkown & beki! Much appreciated.
    Level 1
    I had this issue with my IHD for around 18 months! Saying gas supply disconnected and awaiting current data. Contacted Eon.next customer support on several occasions, and it appeared to be an issue outside of their control as they were awaiting an external signal of some kind. Then I looked yesterday morning, and bingo! the issue has suddenly resolved itself and my IHD is displaying correctly. I feel re-born.
    Level 29
    I had this issue with my IHD for around 18 months! Saying gas supply disconnected and awaiting current data. Contacted Eon.next customer support on several occasions, and it appeared to be an issue outside of their control as they were awaiting an external signal of some kind. Then I looked yesterday morning, and bingo! the issue has suddenly resolved itself and my IHD is displaying correctly. I feel re-born.
    Hi all just an update to say it started working today so I presume some updates were pushed out or something. Thats for all your help unkown & beki! Much appreciated.
    Thanks folks for letting us know how you got on; it's encouraging for others having similar problems to read that they are fixable😉