No energy usage showing in EON app

Level 92
    @dftf

I'm willing to bet if you are in the Southern half of the UK, what has happened is either Vodafone or EE have switched off another 3G mast and your meters no longer have connectivity. If that is the case, you are pretty much out of luck. Telefonica/O2, who are supposed to provide the connectivity for the South often code-share on other carriers masts and although they are supposed to be installing their own smart metering connectivity nodes, I can safely say this isn't happening in very many places. Smart meters have been dumb here in my area for just over a year now and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.
    Level 5
    @retrotecchie West Midlands here, near Lichfield area.

If that is the case, you are pretty much out of luck

Makes me wonder why the Government keeps pushing Smart Meters, but never seems to ensure they are actually working? When I first moved-into my current property, my meter was SMETS1 and my In-Home Display worked via the phone-network. Then the DCC remotely-updated it to SMETS2 (or "SMETS1+", as some call it here) and the IHD no-longer worked, as I'm too-far from the communal-meter area. My meter used to report-back every half-hour, though for some-reason I cannot get half-hourly reports in the E•ON Next phone-app -- not sure why they can get data every 30 minutes, but I can only get daily-summaries. And even then, only after 3-4 days have passed, not next-day. And now it appears that on 22 or 23 of November, my meter has stopped communicating with the network -- which you'd think a system at e•on would have noticed, given they are supposed to get readings every 30 minutes, yet I've received no e-mail to advise there is an issue. And yet they are still inviting me to take part in the switch-off events, which is pointless as I'm not-now eligible as my meter is not sending-back the data! 🙃