My recent EOnnext statement appears to be wrong

Level 5
    Hi,
    I have just received an statement of account from Eonnext and it appears to be wrong.
    I have tried to send an email to customer services,hi@eonnext.com, and the email will not send. Has customer services changed its email address?

What has happened on the statement of account is that the account ending on 19/11/22 shows a credit of £338.47, whilst the previous account, closing on 17/10/22 shows a credit of £369.35.
    This appears to show that 2 days are not recorded and during the 2 days an unrecorded £30.88 was removed from the account,
    Thanks
    Michael
  • 1 Reply

Level 92
    @aspenwonder

Ignore the summary account statements and refer to your full bills. Are you dual fuel, because that two days discrepancy could be two days consumption plus two days worth of standing charges, or it could be because a meter reading has been applied to the account and it has updated an estimated reading?

If you actually closed an account and they calculated the final bill, that sum deducted would be a pro rata proportion of the £67 energy grant that would be claimed back.
    Last edited by retrotecchie; 18-11-22 at 13:10.
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.