Free energy

Level 6
    What government generates from sun wind or water isn’t for people. Only to power their generators in power plants and what they are calling renewable is the energy they keep selling the same energy to people none stopped because everything is in the loop system they are selling the same power over and over and over again to the people and no one knows about it. That’s what I am trying to educate and to make them understand how energy or electricity being supplied to their homes it doesn’t cost anything to make electricity absolutely nothing
    Level 6
    All I say is to the beginner’s to understand about electricity get your hands on a dishwasher or washing machine pump and 24v dc motor power it up with two cordless drill batteries the results are unlimitless
    Level 77
    What government generates from sun wind or water isn’t for people. Only to power their generators in power plants and what they are calling renewable is the energy they keep selling the same energy to people none stopped because everything is in the loop system they are selling the same power over and over and over again to the people and no one knows about it. That’s what I am trying to educate and to make them understand how energy or electricity being supplied to their homes it doesn’t cost anything to make electricity absolutely nothing

Many people in the area I live have solar panels which generates the electricity for their personal use. In fact I am aware of people not that far away that are totally off grid. You say it doesn't cost anything to make electricity. Is the equipment free? 👴
    Level 77
    All I say is to the beginner’s to understand about electricity get your hands on a dishwasher or washing machine pump and 24v dc motor power it up with two cordless drill batteries the results are unlimitless
    Where do you get the electricity to charge the batteries? 👴
    Level 92
    @WizzyWigg

That's where the hyperdrive comes in...
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.
    Level 6
    Solar panels are being made to deceive people’s knowledge ask the question why aren’t they making resonance panels??? To make electricity equipment isn’t free you have to buy it yourself but the knowledge I’m giving to everyone is free but the people being staying in that box wants to stay in that please don’t get involved and I don’t mean any disrespect to them I can only help so much if they don’t want to help themselves leave them behind cos they are only users and I haven’t got time for users
    Level 6
    How do you think your vehicle battery stays charged ????????
    Level 77
    Solar panels are being made to deceive people’s knowledge ask the question why aren’t they making resonance panels??? To make electricity equipment isn’t free you have to buy it yourself but the knowledge I’m giving to everyone is free but the people being staying in that box wants to stay in that please don’t get involved and I don’t mean any disrespect to them I can only help so much if they don’t want to help themselves leave them behind cos they are only users and I haven’t got time for users

Exactly what I thought. In order to create your energy there is a cost involved.

Interesting you mention acoustic resonance panels. 👴 A cousin of mine is a professor of acoustic engineering.

With your knowledge I would suggest why not publish a thesis. It would allow everyone to make an informed decision. 👴
    Level 92
    @WizzyWigg

Not acoustic panels, but resonance panels. They are the fourth tier of solar panels and they generate Redstone Flux. They do need clear line of sight and are capable of generating 512RF/t during daylight hours but they will not generate any power when it is raining or during nighttime. The panel has an internal buffer which will store up to 512,000 RF, it is able to transfer power out of the buffer at a rate of 1,024 RF/t.

The panels can be placed next to a power cell to transfer out their power, but they will only connect to fluxducts on the bottom side.

I thought everybody knew that?!
    Level 77
    @WizzyWigg

Not acoustic panels, but resonance panels. They are the fourth tier of solar panels and they generate Redstone Flux. They do need clear line of sight and are capable of generating 512RF/t during daylight hours but they will not generate any power when it is raining or during nighttime. The panel has an internal buffer which will store up to 512,000 RF, it is able to transfer power out of the buffer at a rate of 1,024 RF/t.

The panels can be placed next to a power cell to transfer out their power, but they will only connect to fluxducts on the bottom side.

I thought everybody knew that?!

Silly me. 🙃 I forgotten completely about those. My cousin thought I was a bit strange suggesting he changed his solar panels for acoustic resonance panels. Now I know why. 👴