When is next E.ON Next Demand-Flexibility-Service ?

Level 1
    Potentially another event tomorrow as well but likely this won't go out til later tonight.
    Level 56
    Potentially another event tomorrow as well but likely this won't go out til later tonight.

OK now up to speed (perhaps) on the 'in day adjustment' that is another determining factor in the £ reward. Unfortunately today I did not get back home until gone 2pm whereupon washing went on immediately and tumble dryer went on at about 3.20. Should be finished by 4.45 pm. Had I been able to get back earlier, then the more intensive stuff I switched on at 2.15pm would have been started at 1.00pm and been finished by 4pm instead of the likely 4.45 pm now (finished at 4.47 phew). But at least the usage from 5-6 pm this evening will be lower than usual. Yes it is 'gaming' the system but as I see it I would have done a wash and tumble dry today anyway but might have done it all earlier than 1 pm for no change for my 'in day adjustment'. If the parameters for the 'in day adjustment' change in the future than so be it but really we could all be told exactly what 'the system' is rather than digging around in various forums. 🥂
    Last edited by Mailman; 23-01-23 at 16:50.
    Level 56

You may well be right. Hmmm the BBC announced it in the news at 6pm with the event being from 4.30-6.00 pm. We shall see if an email invite arrives this evening. Washing already prepared regardless of whether or not the event takes place. But it will influence timings for sure. 😊

EDIT: Email arrived today at 1419 - just over 2 hours before the event.
    Last edited by Mailman; 24-01-23 at 14:55.