Customer service

Level 2
    I’ve received an email from you this morning that I’m extremely worried about. I need to speak to someone. I’ve spent all morning hanging on the phone and no one as answered.

Can I please get a response from someone at your company?

Regards

David Walton
  • 3 Replies

Level 91
    @Davewm1

This forum is manned mainly by volunteer members of the community. While eon next staff lurk in the background the volunteers provide most of the answers. If you wish us to try to help you need to explain your issue fully. We've a lot of experience so why not give us a try? We don't charge!
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.
    Level 2
    Here is a copy of an email I’ve sent tonight!

Hi Katie
    I’ve just looked at my account and have received another baffling piece of information.

Please see below.

“You're currently paying£137.59
    Each month on the 10th
    From 06/10/2022, you'll be paying £110.91
    Each month on the 10th
    and
    from 01/10/2022, you'll be paying £70.59
    Each month on the 10th”

What on earth does this mean.
    Could someone ring me on ******* on Monday to clarify what this means.

I’m extremely worried about this.
    Last edited by PeterT_EONNext; 13-10-22 at 16:27. Reason: Removed personal details - please don't post personal information within the forum
    Level 91
    @Davewm1

Lots of people are getting this confusing info. It seems that DD info in your account will take time to update to the correct amount. If you have received an email or letter regarding your DD then this will have the correct amount.

More importantly right now, I have reported your post only because your phone number is now showing on a public forum. If you read this before it is dealt with then I would advise you delete your number without delay.
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.