IHD ‘Waiting for current data’

Level 28
    Alas the WiFi router fix did not work either. Does anyone think a remote switch of the communications hub off and on again might resolve. And how interested might Eon be in doing this? I’m thinking not very interested, especially if my Smarts are still sending readings to them, which i think they are.
    I wonder if the list of known devices in the communications hub has somehow been corrupted/lost

Section 4.4.2.1 of the Comms Hub spec states

The CHF shall only be capable of establishing a Communications Link via the HAN Interface with a Device with Security Credentials in the CHF Device Log(4.6.2.1) and shall not be capable of establishing a Communications Link via the HAN Interface with any other Devices.
    Level 92
    @meldrewreborn

Works fine in my neck of the woods where they are a regular occurrence. In areas with more robust infrastructure, you could be waiting a fair while.

Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.