Community power.

Hello friends and welcome to the E.ON Next Community forum! This is a space for you to share your knowledge and get advice from each other; whether that's energy and energy solutions, cost saving tips or just fancy a chat. You'll find inspiration and support, you might even make a new friend or two along the way.
Register and join the forum conversation today.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. Welcome, News & Updates

Come and meet the Community team as well as other members! Keep an eye on this board for the latest announcements on what's happening at E.ON Next!
  2. Sustainable Future

Come and share changes we can make, options we have and green solutions and together we can build a picture of what a sustainable, no carbon future looks like.
  3. Help & Support

Have a problem? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you.
  4. Get Involved

A space for you to give us your feedback, start a conversation and for Community Comrades.
  • Confused....
    @LisaD It would be a good idea to pop up a copy of your latest statement but without any personal information. No names addresses account number or... see more
  • Confused....
    Hi, can anyone help me? i really don't understand my statements and i cant find any where to explain them clearly. For example, i have "Electricity"... see more
  • Next Drive switch V2 to V3
    ​​​​​​​If that what it says in your T&Cs for V2. Then I can't see why not. It would probably be worth giving CS a phone to discuss. see more
  • Next Drive switch V2 to V3
    Hi is it possible to change from v2 to to v3 mid 12 month contract. it does say no exit fees. thanks in advance. see more
  • Smart Meter Connectivity
    So everything works ok then. All you want is historical usage data... which Bright should be able to provide... but therein lies the current issue... see more
  • Smart View 2 - Can't turn it off
    I've a Smart View 3 device and discovered this thread having faced the same problem of not being able to turn it off. Eon customer services have... see more
    That's positive if you have had smart readings over the past 5-6 months. Now the baffling thing is why Bright (never had much luck with Hugo) cannot... see more
    Checked back a few months (to Oct 23 ) on the eon next app and bills are annotated "Smart meter readings" see more
    @LakelandStrider ​​​​​​​Have you been getting regular monthly statements and on those statements does it should say if the meter reading is 'Smart... see more
    I'm not sure from the above whether you're saying that Bright can't see the meter at all, or just that bright can't "obtain" (ie.download) the data... see more
    @LakelandStrider Ok, so the IHD works. Is the tariff info on it correct? If so, that suggests there is comms, or has been recently. Smart check... see more
    @JoeSoap i have been here about 15 months and the meter was already in here when I arrived. It is purely an electric meter. the IHD is also... see more
  • Reading seems to have gone backwards.
    Also, it looks like the plan is for suppliers to take half hourly readings as the default by the end of 2025 (with the option to opt out) ... see more
    @LakelandStrider I’m still trying to piece this together. How long have you had smart meters and do you have both electric and gas ones? ... see more
    I initially asked for historical data so I could better understand my usage and look at things like changing behaviour, tariff, or potentially solar... see more
    @JoeSoap Totally correct, I have no issue with the supply at all. I am try to obtain info to help me understand my usage over time with a view to... see more
  • Reading seems to have gone backwards.
    Au contraire. They are vital for tariffs such as Next Drive where ToU is applied to billing even with a single rate meter. It simply wouldn't work if... see more
    Yep. May be OP wants more in depth data information 🤔. see more
    Surely that info is in the Import screen referred-to in the opening post 🤔 see more