Community power.

Hello friends and welcome to the E.ON Next Community forum! This is a space for you to share your knowledge and get advice from each other; whether that's energy and energy solutions, cost saving tips or just fancy a chat. You'll find inspiration and support, you might even make a new friend or two along the way.
Register and join the forum conversation today.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. Welcome, News & Updates

Come and meet the Community team as well as other members! Keep an eye on this board for the latest announcements on what's happening at E.ON Next!
  2. Sustainable Future

Come and share changes we can make, options we have and green solutions and together we can build a picture of what a sustainable, no carbon future looks like.
  3. Help & Support

Have a problem? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you.
  4. Get Involved

A space for you to give us your feedback, start a conversation and for Community Comrades.
  • My new smart meter
    Thank you Ill down load iBright now and try it. ​​​​​​​Neil see more
  • My new smart meter
    @Oversonneil - just to expand on @retrotecchie 's response... I don't know how the battery/solar costing etc works, but in terms of the split... see more
  • My new smart meter
    ok thank you but will the handheld device bill price be adjusted ? The price it’s saying I owe is not correct, I’m only using power from the... see more
  • My new smart meter
    @Oversonneil The cheap rate is billed by Eon according to your half-hourly smart meter readings. The fact you have a single rate meter is... see more
  • My new smart meter
    Hi I’m new to EON and I’ve had solar panels annd battery installed by them too. Im on EON next drive tariff so should get two readings from my new... see more
  • Account Access via VPN
    In order NO they are not all equal - the best have a strictly no logging policy and have a more extensive range of servers. Some are faster than... see more
  • Smartview 3 and Ivie Bud not reading.
    Aye for sure, thanks guys - the greens flash every 5 seconds as expected however on the device below them there is a red flashing led every 4 seconds... see more
  • Account Access via VPN
    Are all VPNs created equal? Might the version of VPN make a difference? Personally I don't use a VPN in the UK and I don't really know why its... see more
    @KeithD - it's always EOn's policy to blame the IHD, but having seen so many similar messages here my gut feeling is the IHD & HAN are probably fine,... see more
    Afternoon @KeithD Looks like the WAN is working but you've lost communication with the HAN. It might be worth letting the forum know what the lights... see more
    Both IHDs stopped reporting usage simultaneously on month change. Did multiple reconnects etc etc etc and after a few conversations with Eon, forced... see more
  • Account Access via VPN
    after banning my IP, eOn next cancelled my Direct debit, so I am not eligible for the EV tariff anymore. And the website returns this when I am... see more
  • A great big E.ON Next community welcome!
    Good Afternoon All I hope everyone is having a great day today?? A huge warm Community welcome to our new members 🎉 @Phil41 @Richmond... see more
  • ?faulty smart meter
    ​​​​​​​Which indicates you are not importing anything, but the solar or battery is providing the power 👍 see more
  • ?faulty smart meter
    @geoffers Thankyou I’ll do this tonight. Also just looking at the smart meter, kettle and dishwasher on but no red light flashing to show any usage. see more
  • ?faulty smart meter
    Is it possible to check your battery charge status before you go to bed then in the morning before the sun's up, to see if the charge level has... see more
  • Drive a Tesla? This post is for you
    Do you think this will this be anytime soon, tomato life style looks very good compared to eons drive tariff see more
  • ?faulty smart meter
    @Andy65 I’m not sure, I wasnt under the impression this would happen, will check with solar installer ​​​​​​​ see more
  • Drive a Tesla? This post is for you
    @retrotecchie Looks like they will be going down IOG route, 3 cheap windows 4 hrs 2 hrs and 2hrs........Tomato energy are selling similar on IOG... see more
  • ?faulty smart meter
    Hi @Kaw, Presumably you have a battery system, is it being topped up from the grid at night? see more
  • A great big E.ON Next community welcome!
    Good Evening Community 🌛 We've had so many new members join our Community over the weekend and so let's give a big welcome to; @Pellchris... see more
  • ?faulty smart meter
    @geoffers- Thankyou I’ve done this and strangely their are peeks of electricity being used when we are asleep!! see more