Community power.

Hello friends and welcome to the E.ON Next Community forum! This is a space for you to share your knowledge and get advice from each other; whether that's energy and energy solutions, cost saving tips or just fancy a chat. You'll find inspiration and support, you might even make a new friend or two along the way.
Register and join the forum conversation today.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. Welcome, News & Updates

Come and meet the Community team as well as other members! Keep an eye on this board for the latest announcements on what's happening at E.ON Next!
  2. Sustainable Future

Come and share changes we can make, options we have and green solutions and together we can build a picture of what a sustainable, no carbon future looks like.
  3. Help & Support

Have a problem? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you.
  4. Get Involved

A space for you to give us your feedback, start a conversation and for Community Comrades.
  • Strange smart meter reading
    @Trianglify Get a torch and just recheck your electric meter again. Make sure the figure of 2654 is NOT actually 265.4 which would be in line... see more
  • 12 month 'Fixed Term' is ONLY for 9 months!!!
    Brilliant. Please let the forum know how things pan out. see more
  • Health Check
    Very disappointing. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You'll have nothing to look forward too in 35 days. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ see more
    I've just sent off an email to hi@eonnext.com see more
  • Health Check
    Nothing to report here (re this 'health check malarky) except my tariff works out (Β£-wise) marginally above the present cap/next pledge numbers but... see more
    I didn't sign up due to the anomaly, I was waiting for community reactions! see more
  • Outrageous 1st bill from smartmeter
    Have you been with Eon Next for long? Statements which carry readings and usage can be found in your online account. That would give you historical... see more
    @WizzyWigg I have the reading of the old meter which the engineer took I made a complaint and updated it today with a link to this thread The... see more
    Afternoon @Noswal Sounds strange. As you signed up today I take it your new tariff will start as from tomorrow. I would check your online account... see more
    Next Fixed 12m v21-is NOT actually 12 MonthsI was about to sign up for this today 1st August 2024, the drop down list showed the period would run... see more
  • Health Check
    Gosh all this excitement to look forward to every 35 days. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ​​​​​​​At least you didn't told to change to a fixed DD. πŸ˜‚ see more
  • Health Check
    @WizzyWigg Mine wanted me just to check I'm on the best tariff which I am, so I'll no doubt have that 'treat' again in 35 days time. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ see more
  • A great big E.ON Next community welcome!
    Good Morning Everyone We have some new members to celebrate πŸŽ‰ Please welcome @Trianglify @Fazal @StHildaTreasurer @needy @MargaretAnn @fredric... see more
    @Trianglify One thing you can do is to put a formal complaint into Eon Next at unhappy@eonnext.com listing all the facts and figures possible. Go... see more
    Hi - I have this exact same issue at the moment! how did you prove that the meter didn’t start at 0? I am speaking to Eon and they take the white... see more
    Thank you- I tried this and did the setup with Bright but it says my meter point number is not eligible for this service which could be that I don’t... see more
  • Health Check
    @Tommysgirl I'll be interested to see what you and @Mailman see. Of course you might not have anything that needs attention πŸ˜‰. But then again... πŸ˜‚.... see more
    @Trianglify See if you can lift the usage data since the install date. A few of us use the Bright app and find it reliable. Also do you have a... see more
  • Health Check
    @WizzyWigg I haven't checked my account yet, but I was rather hoping that the Health Check had either disappeared for good, or that there would... see more
    Hi all I got a new smart meter installed 13th June, however it is unable to get any signal to send readings automatically so I have to manually... see more
  • Require Smart Meter for existing Domestic 3 Phase
    @DebF_EONNext passed me around until the line went dead. either not sure if possible to do domestic supply, to not sure available in my area see more
  • Health Check
    Evening @DebF_EONNext If you don't want to act on it's findings then you can hide it for 35 days. Can't see any other settings for it. This is what... see more
  • Hot water
    @Fabrizio79 welcome to the community πŸ‘‹ I'm Deb one of the community coordinators on the forum it's nice to meet you! I am hoping this is now fixed... see more
  • Health Check
    @WizzyWigg oooh they must have done an update 😳 Is there any option to opt out or update your preferences yet? I know there was chat the last time... see more
    Hey @needy welcome to the community πŸ‘‹ thanks for taking the time to post 😊 has anyone you've spoken to so far given a reason why this can't be done... see more
    Sorry to hear. Personally never had a problem but then again I'm not Phase 3. Take a look at this post:... see more