Community power.

Hello friends and welcome to the E.ON Next Community forum! This is a space for you to share your knowledge and get advice from each other; whether that's energy and energy solutions, cost saving tips or just fancy a chat. You'll find inspiration and support, you might even make a new friend or two along the way.
Register and join the forum conversation today.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. Welcome, News & Updates

Come and meet the Community team as well as other members! Keep an eye on this board for the latest announcements on what's happening at E.ON Next!
  2. Sustainable Future

Come and share changes we can make, options we have and green solutions and together we can build a picture of what a sustainable, no carbon future looks like.
  3. Help & Support

Have a problem? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you.
  4. Get Involved

A space for you to give us your feedback, start a conversation and for Community Comrades.
  • EV Tariff
    Great idea. You can always check if your meters are connected to the DCC is to use this link: https://smartmetercheck.citizensadvice.org.uk/... see more
  • EV Tariff
    ​​​​​​​Wow! 6 weeks?...I will quiz the installation team on that tomorrow. see more
  • EV Tariff
    @as400 Smart Meters can take up to 6 weeks to become fully functional and connect to the DCC (Data Communication Centre). see more
  • EV Tariff
    Have just transferred to e-on from British Gas and am getting a smart meter fitted tomorrow. How long after that can I transfer to the low cost EV... see more
  • Smart View 2 - Can't turn it off
    @emma123456 ​​​​​​​So if you leave the batteries in how long does it last?...a year? see more
  • Internal Switching Fee (no Exit Fee tariff)
    Evening everyone. Just a quick note so as not to cause any confusion. Some of our historical tariffs DO still have exit fees. If when you try... see more
  • Commercial meter in domestic property
    Great advice @retrotecchie ​​​​​​​@Tnewberry79 out of curiosity did is this for business purposes or is the property 100% residential? I just ask... see more
  • MY EAC hasn't changed in 4 months.
    Hmmm interesting thread @meldrewreborn. At one point the DC was only updating the EAC once every quarter a few years back when we were migrating... see more
  • Unable to change address
    Ooh @clive1965 this doesn't sound right at all. This could be an issue with a crossed meter or it could be that your account just needs updated on... see more
  • 2 separate bills again
    I think @Lee_EONNext is around this afternoon so all I can do is see if he can offer his thoughts on this. see more
  • 2 separate bills again
    Would you consider having a fixed monthly DD so that you know the same amount will come out of your account on the same day (or shortly afterwards)... see more
  • 2 separate bills again
    This is why I would like an Agent on here to look into it again because last time they sorted it all out. see more
  • 2 separate bills again
    No because i think that is for a set amount monthly DD see more
  • 2 separate bills again
    @Gixerkarl I've never had a variable DD but in my online account I can go to Manage Payments and choose a date that my DD is taken on. Do you... see more
  • 2 separate bills again
    both. I pay for what I use my smart meters are normally read on the 22nd of each month then eon next generate a duel fuel bill with a date that eon... see more
  • 2 separate bills again
    I'm not sure whether you mean a variable tariff or that you pay by variable direct debit... or maybe both. I can see from your previous thread that... see more
  • 2 separate bills again
    they tried to tell me i am getting 2 separate bills because i am on a variable bill tariff. this is a lie because i have always been on a variable... see more
  • 2 separate bills again
    Best to phone Customer Services and speak to an advisor, and record your discussion. If that's difficult email would be a good alternative. At least... see more
  • 2 separate bills again
    What have they told you? see more