Community power.

Hello friends and welcome to the E.ON Next Community forum! This is a space for you to share your knowledge and get advice from each other; whether that's energy and energy solutions, cost saving tips or just fancy a chat. You'll find inspiration and support, you might even make a new friend or two along the way.
Register and join the forum conversation today.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. Welcome, News & Updates

Come and meet the Community team as well as other members! Keep an eye on this board for the latest announcements on what's happening at E.ON Next!
  2. Sustainable Future

Come and share changes we can make, options we have and green solutions and together we can build a picture of what a sustainable, no carbon future looks like.
  3. Help & Support

Have a problem? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you.
  4. Get Involved

A space for you to give us your feedback, start a conversation and for Community Comrades.
  • timings
    do not think i was eo bashing just adding my expiernce of this tarriff to the many people that sem to have an issue with tarriff, ​​​​​​​it would... see more
  • timings
    it would be great if it was that simple, prevoius meter smart smts 2 meter on a 2 rate econ 7 untill changed to drive ver 3 tarriff, they changed it... see more
  • timings
    it would be great if it was that simple, prevoius meter smart smts 2 meter on a 2 rate econ 7 untill changed to drive ver 3 tarriff, they changed it... see more
  • timings
    It's still not clear from the OP whether they have a 'dumb' Economy7 meter or a 'smart' meter configured for 2 rates. If the latter, then there is... see more
  • Is this a joke?
    I've been trying for months to have a Smart Meter installed. So, after calling the telephone number e.on gave me, I spoke to one of your colleagues.... see more
  • A great big E.ON Next community welcome!
    Hey Community Please join me in welcoming our new members @Stuart1972 @Sue1882 @raregerry A warm welcome to you all, it's amazing to meet you... see more
  • timings
    They aren't 'coming up with the timings' The timings are preset by your meter which has two rates. The heating and hot water will only come on during... see more
  • timings
    Ahh OK 👍 - probably worth renaming the title/rewording your 1st posting with more explanation as this suggests that all the drive tariff timings are... see more
  • timings
    Agree, except they aren't using the 1/2 hourly readings. If you are on a 'V2/3 2R' tariff they use the meter registers. They seem to use these... see more
  • timings
    Not sure where they got those figures from but that's completely wrong if they're using the 1/2 hourly readings. I've been on Drive V2 then... see more
  • Prepayment meter
    @Skylardawn321 Hi 👋 The 'Call Help' error message is usually associated with prepayment meters due to the emergency credit usage and will require... see more
  • timings
    car might work, but i have storage heater and hot water is run off the off peak supply that i have no contol over when it become live, hence eon next... see more
  • Eon electric readings don't match my actual meter
    well thanks for the education on mpan numbers, that will help with trying to sort my issue with bills they can just bill on the off peak rate as it... see more
    well let's see where eonext go next, as they have replaced my meter, becuase last meter was not changing time for bst, they said, i was just trying... see more
  • timings
    Those timings are for YOUR specific dual rate meter. Not for everyone! See my response to your other thread for information on decoding your MPAN... see more
    @raregerry A 2R version of the tariff uses an existing dual rate, or Economy 7 meter which has preset time periods which are specific to your DNO... see more
  • timings
    Well it's just energy supplier incompetence. i gather you are on v3 2r, so seeing expected behaviour. Glad you’ve found your timings. I got lucky... see more
    Next Drive Fixed V3 2R but timeing were given to me by customer service, and reflect the actual timing i see, very confusing when website says one... see more
  • timings
    drive v3 have been for 4 months still can't get the billing correct see more
  • Drive Fixed v3 and in-home display
    why is so hard for the meter/ihd to show one rate during day time usage and then change to night rate at the correct time, etc ? this is not that... see more
  • timings
    I replied to this on another thread, but what is your full Tariff name? see more
    Think this depends on your exact tariff. if you are on Next Drive V1/2/3 2R - note the ‘2R’ at the end, then it uses your meter rates which are... see more
  • NextDrive EV charging tarriff - experience
    2 years later still cannot get it right? eve the timing's advertised do not match, i have told the below ​​​​​​​The timings are: Peak - 07:30 am... see more
  • timings
    for any one on drive tarriff these are the timing i have been assurred by eon next, have asked the quistion why this does not match the website etc?... see more
    ref charging times for drive tarriff i have told by eon next that there are actual time's, i have asked the quistion why does this differ from thier... see more
  • bill doesn't show electricity consumption
    @WizzyWigg I have sent an email as cannot phone tomorrow see more
  • £50 payment for smart meter installation advertised currently, but not valid!
    Thank you Lee. Good work 👍 see more
  • bill doesn't show electricity consumption
    Afternoon @Dilcia Best thing to do is contact Customer Services first thing tomorrow. Ways to do so can be found here: https://eonnext.com/contact... see more
  • Prepayment meter
    @Skylardawn321 ​​​​​​​I doubt that it’s a safety issue, so call them tomorrow AM. see more