Community power.

Hello friends and welcome to the E.ON Next Community forum! This is a space for you to share your knowledge and get advice from each other; whether that's energy and energy solutions, cost saving tips or just fancy a chat. You'll find inspiration and support, you might even make a new friend or two along the way.
Register and join the forum conversation today.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. Welcome, News & Updates

Come and meet the Community team as well as other members! Keep an eye on this board for the latest announcements on what's happening at E.ON Next!
  2. Sustainable Future

Come and share changes we can make, options we have and green solutions and together we can build a picture of what a sustainable, no carbon future looks like.
  3. Help & Support

Have a problem? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you.
  4. Get Involved

A space for you to give us your feedback, start a conversation and for Community Comrades.
  • Gas meter SMETsV2 - no meter reading 18days but getting half hourly usage
    @Thewookiewon As Eon Next's billing system is Kraken, they may change to doing that, but no supplier is going to change their approach to fit the... see more
    @Thewookiewon @geoffers I do wish life was that simple. I used to say "the planet will come to a grinding halt not when someone pushes 'The... see more
    ​​​​​​​That's where companies need to be proactive, simple solutions like communications to users on the error of no reading, coding in the app to... see more
    But if your automatic reads failed for any reason you'd start complaining that the UI didn't have any facility for entering manual readings🤣 see more
  • No meter reading/bill since May, but app showing usage
    @bmfield Thanks to both of you :) see more
  • e-on website
    Very true @geoffers and methinks it will rear it's ugly head many more times in the future. 😉 ​​​​​​​By the by I've found an increasing number of... see more
    Well my previous supplier did it that way, it was more modern, simple and easy to understand. If both meters are connected and set to half hourly... see more
  • e-on website
    This has been discussed here before, and agreed: password managers can contribute to these login in problems. But ultimately the fault is... see more
  • Smart Meter
    @meldrewreborn Thank you, I agree with what you have said here. Problems can and do occur... And yes trust is an important factor, and at... see more
  • Smart Meter
    @Prettyeyez The vast majority of meters are accurate and reliable, whether smart or traditional. But problems can and do occur, and because of... see more
    @Thewookiewon suppliers do not use any regularly submitted readings visible in an app for billing purposes. They send a request to the meter once... see more
  • e-on website
    Morning @Waldi Looking across the spectrum password managers commonly cause login problems similar to yours. Some are better than others, non are... see more
  • moving house
    @Elsa The In House Display for your smart meters is paired to the gas and electricity meters at the property so should be left behind when you... see more
  • moving house
    Good morning i have got a smart meter for both my gas and electricity and will be moving house soon, can i take it with me or will i need to apply... see more
  • Smart Meter
    @WizzyWigg I can understand that. Maybe in the future who knows... But for now I prefer my current situation as I would rather do without the stress. see more
  • Smart Meter
    @Mailman Thank you, if I do decide to have them in the future I will indeed make note of my reading just before. My neighbour was giving her meter... see more
  • e-on website
    I dont think is broadband problem when I use edge i working a bit beter. Router is doing rebot every Saturday night. I feel like a beta tester... see more
  • e-on website
    I don't think you can change which account you see first yourself @Waldi, I think that you will need to contact Customer Services to see if they can... see more
  • e-on website
    @Andy65 Hi I using autofill login details. Is stored in passmanager in chrome. Is not important things so is ok. If i click few times button login... see more
  • Smart Meter
    Morning @Prettyeyez smart meters may well be the future but plug and play functionality for all is not there yet. I've had them for many years but... see more
  • Smart Meter
    @Prettyeyez Almost certainly your friend had a catch up bill that had to happen at some point. In the circumstances you described this would have... see more
  • Smart Meter
    @WizzyWiggb Thanks for sharing this information. I spoke to a neighbour yesterday who decided to have a smart meter put in because she has mobility... see more
  • e-on website
    Hi @Waldi Can you explain a bit more about your problem? If you're managing two accounts are you saying that you have two different log ins or are... see more
  • e-on website
    every time when i tried to login to my account on e-on website i have that stupid error and i have to click 5-10 times try again before i can login.... see more