Community power.

Hello friends and welcome to the E.ON Next Community forum! This is a space for you to share your knowledge and get advice from each other; whether that's energy and energy solutions, cost saving tips or just fancy a chat. You'll find inspiration and support, you might even make a new friend or two along the way.
Register and join the forum conversation today.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. Welcome, News & Updates

Come and meet the Community team as well as other members! Keep an eye on this board for the latest announcements on what's happening at E.ON Next!
  2. Sustainable Future

Come and share changes we can make, options we have and green solutions and together we can build a picture of what a sustainable, no carbon future looks like.
  3. Help & Support

Have a problem? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you.
  4. Get Involved

A space for you to give us your feedback, start a conversation and for Community Comrades.
  • Failure
    @Jakey998 I can only assume one of more of several things have happened: The new smart meters are not working properly (yet) and have... see more
  • Failure
    Hi - It is not communicating - EON are aware and coming to fix it - the installing engineer could not get it to work. Whether it is sending to Eon... see more
  • PSR
    I appreciate this is an older thread but I thought I would pop our updated PSR thread Priority Services Register: What is it and how do I get added?... see more
  • Eon electric readings don't match my actual meter
    Yes, but on the Drive tariff they don't use the overall total kWh value, but use the ½ hourly TOU readings to allocate the correct tariff to the time... see more
  • EAC is a complete nonsence.
    @Andy65 prepay customers are never in debit. And fair enough customers in debit could pay interest. Because credit balances far out weigh debit... see more
    @geoffers As far as I understand it, for billing purposes the supplier makes a specific request for the readings, and has to get a reply with the... see more
  • Failure
    @Jakey998 - when you say the meter has failed, what has failed? Have you checked on the citizens advice meter checker whether it is working in... see more
  • Failure
    2 weeks ago I had a smart meter fitted - I had resisted for many reasons one being the reported failures of the meters. I was assured by Eon that... see more
  • Exit fees
    Hi @Andyaero , The general consensus across all suppliers is that if you move out and leave the property, exit fees are waived regardless of the... see more
  • Economy 7 not switching on storage heater
    Another quick fix... But did anyone reconfigure ECAUL/ALCS on the meter itself via SMETS Command yet? Just in case... see more
    Hi @CharlotteEv, welcome to the community 😊 I'm sorry to see you have been facing issues with the comparison of your meter readings to the data we... see more
  • Exit fees
    My tariff has come to an end and rather than be on the flexi tariff, I'd like to go onto one of the others. However in Jan I'll be moving from my... see more
    @CharlotteEv - have you downloaded the raw ½ hourly data from the meter from glowmarkt.com This will match what you can see graphically on Bright,... see more
    I agree with you @meldrewreborn about the accuracy of the EAC, my experience with e.onnext is that the direct debit levels have been set well on my... see more
    Evening @meldrewreborn @geoffers There is something definitely wrong with what data the meter is sending out compared to what it actually reads. I... see more
  • Fix before October price rise
    Almost everyone should be looking whether the fix price deals available now from Eon Next are better than the tariff they currently have, even if its... see more
    ​​​​​​​One for @retrotecchie methinks. A photo of the fuse boxes might help - use the 3rd icon from right above - looks like a mountain with stars! see more
    Hello all, I've turned on my storage heater for the winter, but it's not working. There are two switches next to the heater, one for 'storage' and... see more
    IIRC it was both a combination of an Ofgem demand and the huge numbers of customers switching to SVT that made continued operation of the interest... see more
    @theunknowntech So not allowed by OFGEM. Has their alternative approach worked to the customers advantage? OK unviable if its a supplier scheme... see more
  • A great big E.ON Next community welcome!
    Good afternoon everyone! 🍂 Lets welcome our newest members @Katehague @Kittycat77 @Sylvia110 @Tonyt_Tonyt @bawtryken @Evo @Scottunume @Electricity... see more
    Indeed. OVO had to get special permission from Ofgem to run that scheme and I suspect Igloo had to get it as well. But that was when times were... see more
    @meldrewreborn When I joined OVO in 2009, they paid 3% on credit balances as did Igloo before they went bust. Apparently the energy companies... see more