Community power.

Hello friends and welcome to the E.ON Next Community forum! This is a space for you to share your knowledge and get advice from each other; whether that's energy and energy solutions, cost saving tips or just fancy a chat. You'll find inspiration and support, you might even make a new friend or two along the way.
Register and join the forum conversation today.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. Welcome, News & Updates

Come and meet the Community team as well as other members! Keep an eye on this board for the latest announcements on what's happening at E.ON Next!
  2. Sustainable Future

Come and share changes we can make, options we have and green solutions and together we can build a picture of what a sustainable, no carbon future looks like.
  3. Help & Support

Have a problem? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you.
  4. Get Involved

A space for you to give us your feedback, start a conversation and for Community Comrades.
  • Smartmeter Hub
    Is there a way to check incoming WAN signal in a communal electrical meter room. The DCC say WAN signal (outside) is in a “high connectivity” LRR... see more
  • Moving out to overseas
    @yuma That's great to hear - thank you for letting us know 😀 see more
  • ?faulty smart meter
    @Kaw here’s a picture of the offending CT clip that was misplaced see more
  • A great big E.ON Next community welcome!
    Friday 23rd August Good evening everyone😀 Some more lovely new members to welcome today - lets give a huge welcome to @Iansacc... see more
  • Am I required to have a smart meter ? The definitive answer (I hope)
    @NoHope I refer to the rules you linked to: 1.20. Applicants that have a meter that can read export and be read remotely by a SEG licensee... see more
  • New Price Cap Imminent
    @Tommysgirl I suggest you check sooner rather than later. see more
  • Am I required to have a smart meter ? The definitive answer (I hope)
    The quote is from OFGEM's guidance for SEG licencees - which is you ! It may be worth you reading it, download here ... see more
  • ?faulty smart meter
    @Kaw That is not good and in the 21st century is really not acceptable. Brings memories of Dr Who saying, whenever things got tricky (every... see more
  • New Price Cap Imminent
    @Mailman Thanks for the regional rates and the Cornwall Insight January predictions. I see our Northern region electricity standing charge is... see more
  • New Price Cap Imminent
    @Mailman For my region, South Wales, the cap is rising to 64.12p for the standing charge and 24.49p per unit. Makes my Next Secure at 23.10... see more
  • The Harvest Season!
    @retrotecchie 'You're a sais...but your our 🤬 sais 'That's great. 😂😃. see more
  • The Harvest Season!
    @Tommysgirl There is just a shade more nuance to it. Sais means English person, yes, but it's more complicated than that. For instance, there... see more
  • ?faulty smart meter
    The website is optimised for use on a computer unfortunately, so the tools don't appear in portrait mode 🥴 ​​​​​​​ Put your phone into landscape... see more
  • New Price Cap Imminent
    And here are all the regional rates, courtesy of Ofgem, released today. Personally am moving into territory where my fixed rates (on Next Secure... see more
  • ?faulty smart meter
    sorry can’t seem to upload a photo for some reason see more
  • ?faulty smart meter
    Yes when fitting the smart meter apparently the techs. Are told to take pictures as a double check. The arrow on the CT clip generally goes towards... see more
  • New Price Cap Imminent
    The headline price cap up 10% from October 1. However.standing charge increases are just a few percentage points, electricity unit prices up about... see more
  • ?faulty smart meter
    @Kaw pleased that it’s sorted. In retrospect was it something that should have recognised? A photo might help. see more
  • The Harvest Season!
    @retrotecchie You'll be right about the Royal Volunteer Service, the chaps and chapesses two separate organisations will have merged into one. ... see more
  • The Harvest Season!
    @Tommysgirl The WRVS is no more, I think. Modern times and all that. In town just the other day I saw a bloke and a lass both wearing hi-vis... see more
  • ?faulty smart meter
    @Lee_EONNext hi just to update, technician came out today after much pestering and CT clamp on the wrong way around. All sorted now see more