Community power.

Hello friends and welcome to the E.ON Next Community forum! This is a space for you to share your knowledge and get advice from each other; whether that's energy and energy solutions, cost saving tips or just fancy a chat. You'll find inspiration and support, you might even make a new friend or two along the way.
Register and join the forum conversation today.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. Welcome, News & Updates

Come and meet the Community team as well as other members! Keep an eye on this board for the latest announcements on what's happening at E.ON Next!
  2. Sustainable Future

Come and share changes we can make, options we have and green solutions and together we can build a picture of what a sustainable, no carbon future looks like.
  3. Help & Support

Have a problem? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you.
  4. Get Involved

A space for you to give us your feedback, start a conversation and for Community Comrades.
  • Times of night rate
    @Nanjk Assuming you have two rate (Economy 7) then you need to look at your supply number (S Number) on your electricity account which is usually... see more
  • E.ON Next free gas safety checks for vulnerable customers
    Hey Community 👋 Did you know that E.ON Next can arrange FREE gas safety checks for our most vulnerable customers? If you're on the Priority... see more
  • New Tarrif Due But A Question
    @Nakatomi the important thing is to make a decision that suits your finances and then recognise that when the contract is over that there might... see more
  • Times of night rate
    Anyone know time when night rate kicks in on smart PAYG as cant fine info anywhere!!!! see more
  • uesstimate vs estimate
    There’s a lot cheaper than what I’m paying now, I’ve actually managed to switch tonight from EON to EDF, I was paying £180 per month and over paying,... see more
    Evening @Nakatomi how are you? Are you on a variable direct debit by any chance? 🤔 Generally if you pay by this method if you have credit on your... see more
  • uesstimate vs estimate
    Evening @Tylisha welcome to the community - you've had lot's of sound advice here. If your Estimated Annual Consumption (EAC) doesn't reflect... see more
    Whats availble for me is Next Secure Fixed 12m v14and Next Pledge Tracker 12m v5 Top one has exit fees of £50 each but £179.50 per month and... see more
  • uesstimate vs estimate
    @Tylisha I doubt that there are loads of cheaper deals, but a time I’ve switched in the past.my payments have been based on my estimate of... see more
  • Three Phase & Solar
    As far as I know there is one cable, but somewhere in the system it splits and supplies the two meters. see more
  • Three Phase & Solar
    Sorry for the delay in replying, my account was frozen by mistake. The set-up is an inherited one. The single phase meter monitors usage at a... see more
  • uesstimate vs estimate
    I have lived in the property for 2.5 years, before that, it was empty for 12 months, before that it was occupied by a single lady from being built in... see more
  • uesstimate vs estimate
    Well spotted. Definitely haven't crossed the line. 🙃 Talking and typing at the same time is not recommended. see more
  • uesstimate vs estimate
    It should be noted that not every supplier permits payment by variable direct debit. So be wary of going elsewhere if you want that payment method to... see more
  • uesstimate vs estimate
    @Tylisha I pay by variable DD too, because I've had ridiculous calculations for fixed DDs in the past, not from Eon Next, (because I've always... see more
  • New Prices
    'Your prepayment card or key will update with the new prices automatically when you top up on or after 1 July (it can sometimes take up to 3 top ups... see more
  • uesstimate vs estimate
    @Tylisha The estimated annual consumption is a set of rolling figures attached to each property with a separate domestic supply These are held... see more
  • uesstimate vs estimate
    + 1 from someone who also pays via this method. You need to contact Eon Next by phone to get them to have it set up if that is what you decide to do. see more
  • uesstimate vs estimate
    @Tylisha Which is why a lot of us prefer variable...you pay for what you use, no more no less. If you want to have your cake and eat it, open... see more
  • uesstimate vs estimate
    @Tylisha the estimated figures are based on data from an industry wide database and is not in the hands of Eon Next or any other supplier. I’ve... see more
  • uesstimate vs estimate
    So furious right now. For two whole years I have been fighting with EON for an accurate ESTIMATE! They are estimating that I am going to use... see more
  • Phillips & Cohen Associates Debt collectors
    @Sean12 ​​​​​​​Update I've just popped you a DM to get some contact details from you - our bereavement team would like to speak to you directly on... see more
    Hiya Sean, @WizzyWigg is absolutely right here - it's not on and I'm so sorry you've had any further communication from us asking for a repayment.... see more
    Afternoon @Sean12 you are absolutely right it's totally ridiculous. Did @Milly_EONNEXT DM you if so I would get in touch with her. If not could... see more
  • A great big E.ON Next community welcome!
    Good Afternoon Members! 😊 I hope you've had a fab day so far.. lots of glorious sunshine 🌞 still around. I am just dropping by to welcome our... see more
    This is getting really ridiculous now. After spending hours on Tuesday night getting this ordeal sorted and being told that the account is closed and... see more
  • Three Phase & Solar
    @Mortimer The argument is that if the meter shows a reading then it has recorded energy use. My big concern it that it might not be taking into... see more
  • Three Phase & Solar
    Thank you, you have been extremely helpful, albeit I don't understand much of the terminology. I will have to take this up with Eon in the hope... see more
  • Three Phase & Solar
    Hi, I am just writing to him now. He has been very helpful. see more
  • Three Phase & Solar
    @Mortimer welcome to the community! I can see you've met one of our lovely volunteer comrades @retrotecchie you are in very sound hands with this... see more