Community power.

Hello friends and welcome to the E.ON Next Community forum! This is a space for you to share your knowledge and get advice from each other; whether that's energy and energy solutions, cost saving tips or just fancy a chat. You'll find inspiration and support, you might even make a new friend or two along the way.
Register and join the forum conversation today.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. Welcome, News & Updates

Come and meet the Community team as well as other members! Keep an eye on this board for the latest announcements on what's happening at E.ON Next!
  2. Sustainable Future

Come and share changes we can make, options we have and green solutions and together we can build a picture of what a sustainable, no carbon future looks like.
  3. Help & Support

Have a problem? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you.
  4. Get Involved

A space for you to give us your feedback, start a conversation and for Community Comrades.
  • ?faulty smart meter
    @geoffers Thankyou I’ll do this tonight. Also just looking at the smart meter, kettle and dishwasher on but no red light flashing to show any usage. see more
  • ?faulty smart meter
    Is it possible to check your battery charge status before you go to bed then in the morning before the sun's up, to see if the charge level has... see more
  • Drive a Tesla? This post is for you
    Do you think this will this be anytime soon, tomato life style looks very good compared to eons drive tariff see more
  • ?faulty smart meter
    @Andy65 I’m not sure, I wasnt under the impression this would happen, will check with solar installer ​​​​​​​ see more
  • Drive a Tesla? This post is for you
    @retrotecchie Looks like they will be going down IOG route, 3 cheap windows 4 hrs 2 hrs and 2hrs........Tomato energy are selling similar on IOG... see more
  • ?faulty smart meter
    Hi @Kaw, Presumably you have a battery system, is it being topped up from the grid at night? see more
  • A great big E.ON Next community welcome!
    Good Evening Community 🌛 We've had so many new members join our Community over the weekend and so let's give a big welcome to; @Pellchris... see more
  • ?faulty smart meter
    @geoffers- Thankyou I’ve done this and strangely their are peeks of electricity being used when we are asleep!! see more
  • EV and battery
    @Paulemmer The EV tariff is based on time of use from your smart meters rather than being tied to a single/specific vehicle. Whatever your usage... see more
  • ?faulty smart meter
    @Kaw - advice, as always with these complaints is download the Bright app - register your meters with the app then you can view your usage... see more
  • EV and battery
    With the EON Next Drive with Next Export Exclusive. Can I charge more than one eV at home or is it one car or tied to charger so can charge two EVs... see more
  • ?faulty smart meter
    Solar system fitted and 3 days laterEON fitted smart meter. Previous daily usage 10-25kwhr, smart meter reading 20-30 kwhr. Assuming a faulty meter... see more
  • July 2024 Highlights!
    @TAYLOROY I believe there should be something coming for hybrid owners however I'm not sure when but I would certainly say keep your eyes peeled 👀 see more
  • ECO government scheme
    @WizzyWigg thank you 😊 removed! see more
  • Account Access via VPN
    @geoffers posted my thought here... see more
  • "EON next" login issues. why? Can you do anything about it?
    Hi All. There are many customers experiencing issues login to EON using their website or app... see more