Community power.

Hello friends and welcome to the E.ON Next Community forum! This is a space for you to share your knowledge and get advice from each other; whether that's energy and energy solutions, cost saving tips or just fancy a chat. You'll find inspiration and support, you might even make a new friend or two along the way.
Register and join the forum conversation today.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. Welcome, News & Updates

Come and meet the Community team as well as other members! Keep an eye on this board for the latest announcements on what's happening at E.ON Next!
  2. Sustainable Future

Come and share changes we can make, options we have and green solutions and together we can build a picture of what a sustainable, no carbon future looks like.
  3. Help & Support

Have a problem? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you.
  4. Get Involved

A space for you to give us your feedback, start a conversation and for Community Comrades.
  • Problem with completing change to Eon tariff
    Evening @Lee_EONNext Thank you for the update. ๐Ÿ•ต It looks it might have been something to do with the accuracy of usage figures ๐Ÿ˜‰ see more
    I used my annual usage Kw figures from an older bill - not my most recent one and it allowed me to complete my sign up. see more
    @WizzyWigg We've searched high and low, so far it's 2 accounts. It might just need human interaction on occasion, we are keeping an eye on this. If... see more
  • FIT Account missing
    @Choccydrop Hey, been a while? I hope all is well? It was caused during the migration. It should have been sorted within a few weeks. Please let... see more
  • FiT Account not appearing when logged into EonNext site
    @keefer Hey, been a while? We hope all is well? Just noticed you had not had the answer to your question. It was something during the migration... see more
  • SEG account
    @Plan68 Hey, just checking in, been a while since we spoke? To let you know, you can request payment upto 4 times a year now, so you no longer... see more
    Evening @Lee_EONNext Don't forget @Sifi also had the same problem. Post is here:... see more
  • Move for mind...
    Hey Everyone! On the topic of moving for your mind - check out @Lee_EONNext latest thread: Mind - Quarter of a Million Reasons to Celebrate! in... see more
    @BFP1 Did everything go through smoothly on the call? We've been looking and have not seen any other issues with regards to not being able to... see more
  • Men's mental health week
    On the topic of mental health - check out @Lee_EONNext latest thread: Mind - Quarter of a Million Reasons to Celebrate! in Nextie Newsroom, about the... see more
  • Mind - Quarter of a Million Reasons to Celebrate!
    Quarter of a Million Reasons to Celebrate! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ We've hit a monumental milestone in our partnership with Mind! Together, we've raised an... see more
    Hello @BFP1 Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry there has been a bit of an issue with the website, we're looking into this for all our customers to... see more
  • EON Next The secret life of the Next Generation
    The Secret Life of the 'Next' GenerationWe're teaming up with Channel 4 to bring back the beloved 'Secret Life of 5 year olds' But with a twist!... ... see more
  • A great big E.ON Next community welcome!
    Tuesday 30th July 2024 Good Morning Community Members! What a lovely day it is ๐ŸŒž I am just dropping by to welcome our new members @DavidP... see more
    So far so good. But the actual transfer needs to go smoothly. I'll report back in October. As mentioned by others the fault in the computer related... see more
  • Cannot log in
    @Usedtoskate Sorry you've said you have tried online account. โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹There's obviously a mismatch between what you are entering and what is... see more
  • Cannot log in
    @Usedtoskate โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Have you tried logging in via your online account via a browser, entering your user name and password manually. If you still... see more
  • Cannot log in
    Using it with my iPhone, have tried both and still comes up with not able to log you in. Have deleted the app and reinstalled it, updated and called.... see more
  • Cannot log in
    Morning @Usedtoskate No problems here. What error message does your app come up with? โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹If you are using a password manager try just entering... see more
  • Cannot log in
    Iโ€™ve been trying to log in on the app and online for over a week now but keep being given an error message. Iโ€™ve had to call to top up my meters, has... see more