Community power.

Hello friends and welcome to the E.ON Next Community forum! This is a space for you to share your knowledge and get advice from each other; whether that's energy and energy solutions, cost saving tips or just fancy a chat. You'll find inspiration and support, you might even make a new friend or two along the way.
Register and join the forum conversation today.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. Welcome, News & Updates

Come and meet the Community team as well as other members! Keep an eye on this board for the latest announcements on what's happening at E.ON Next!
  2. Sustainable Future

Come and share changes we can make, options we have and green solutions and together we can build a picture of what a sustainable, no carbon future looks like.
  3. Help & Support

Have a problem? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you.
  4. Get Involved

A space for you to give us your feedback, start a conversation and for Community Comrades.
  • Did you catch the Aurora Borealis last night?
    @Tommysgirl It was amazing here in Central Beds, lots of people gathered, I will have to upload some of the photos, @DebF_EONNext got some incredible... see more
  • EON Drive
    You'd have thought... I've just had my first statement through on Next Drive 2 2R - 2 months after the switch and they are helpfully using the... see more
  • EON Next Heat Pump Installation Journey
    I know there's been a bit of talk around our EON Next Heat Pumps over the years such as EON Next Air Source Heat Pumps.. What are they and how can... see more
  • EON Drive
    @Docler I had similar concerns from not being able to view my costs on the IHD (my meter only has one tariff rate) or the EON app (can't show costs) ... see more
  • EON Drive
    @snellijw This thread is very interesting and elements of it completely mirror my experience !. Monthly bills suddenly stop appearing ..had to ring... see more
  • EON Drive
    @snellijw yup i came from octopus GO...lured by the (apparently) tempting tarrif. EON are a total shambles.... see more
  • EON Drive
    I shall be contacting the Ombudsman regarding this product...Eon clearly incapable of proving accurate bills, on a consistent basis, that truly... see more
  • Not getting regular statements on NextDrive
    This thread is very interesting and elements of it completely mirror my experience !. Monthly bills suddenly stop appearing ..had to ring to request... see more
  • Internal Switching Fee (no Exit Fee tariff)
    Your account is one of those incorrectly showing 'None' for exit fees, as mentioned by @DebF_EONNext above. Your tariff is also on the list of... see more
    @DebF_EONNext, It was too cloudy here on the Northumberland coast on both nights to see the Aurora Borealis, but I've seen some the lovely... see more
    Evening Community! I'm pretty sure the whole of the UK has been speaking about it today but did you see the Aurora Borealis last night? We had... see more
  • Internal Switching Fee (no Exit Fee tariff)
    Well I've just had another month's statement saying no exit fees for me, and it's also specifically saying I can save money if I switch to these... see more
  • Priority services register
    Hey @Arsonfire 👋 It's lovely to have you here on the community! I know it's been a while since this was posted, but we'd love to hear your... see more
  • Next Drive switch V2 to V3
    It was the same when I joined V1 - took more than 10 weeks and a couple of requests to C.S before I started to get regular dual-fuel statements. ... see more
  • Next Drive switch V2 to V3
    Yes you can. I’ve switched from V1 to V2 then V3. However they seem to be having issues calculating bills on V2 and V3, especially if you have a... see more
  • EV Tariff
    LOL!...right that's me out to Tesco to buy some chickens! see more