Community power.

Hello friends and welcome to the E.ON Next Community forum! This is a space for you to share your knowledge and get advice from each other; whether that's energy and energy solutions, cost saving tips or just fancy a chat. You'll find inspiration and support, you might even make a new friend or two along the way.
Register and join the forum conversation today.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. Welcome, News & Updates

Come and meet the Community team as well as other members! Keep an eye on this board for the latest announcements on what's happening at E.ON Next!
  2. Sustainable Future

Come and share changes we can make, options we have and green solutions and together we can build a picture of what a sustainable, no carbon future looks like.
  3. Help & Support

Have a problem? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you.
  4. Get Involved

A space for you to give us your feedback, start a conversation and for Community Comrades.
  • Feed-in-Tariff Question
    Hey @Cinders ๐Ÿ‘‹ It's been a while since you've posted ๐Ÿ˜Š Were you able to locate the information on the Feed-in-Tariff rates? I am happy to see your... see more
  • The Harvest Season!
    @meldrewreborn Thanks for the tips. I'll try the concentrate and sprayer from now on. see more
  • The Harvest Season!
    @HelenaP_EONNext I have two twelve section seed trays with lids that you can open a little to let air through. I filled them with seed and... see more
  • New export
    Hi @Cubby it's been a while since you've posted ๐Ÿ™‚ Was your export account successfully set up for you? If so, how has your experience been on the... see more
  • IHDs that show the export amount
    @Reflection the IHD supplied may or may not show export, but you are at the mercy of what the installer has in the van at the time. yes you... see more
  • The Harvest Season!
    @Tommysgirl Essentially we need to combat bugs and separately fungus like black spot. Whatever products you use, I always buy a concentrate which... see more
  • Referrals
    @Sifi Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ The payment should be received automatically once the person who has been referred is on supply and pays their first months direct... see more
  • The Harvest Season!
    @meldrewreborn Oh that sounds great! My grandpa provided me with some tree starters and one of them is an apple which i'm very excited for ๐Ÿ They... see more
  • A great big E.ON Next community welcome!
    Good morning everyone! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Let's welcome our newest members @Yahia1962, @howardb, @Tommyfish, @Bruno, @robglos, @67Belmont, @artiumPM,... see more
  • Why hasn't my direct debt been applied to my account?
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹I can confirm that my August DD has taken 3 days from leaving my bank account to appearing on my Eon Next account so this tallies with the 3... see more
  • Am I required to have a smart meter ? The definitive answer (I hope)
    @NoHope perhaps the automated method isnโ€™t used by Eon Next so they require a photo. It also means then that somebody has to use the data from... see more
  • IHDs that show the export amount
    Hi, Im with EON and have Solar Panels, and am considering a smart meter setup. What I was wondering is can the supplied IHDs show the amount... see more
  • How to request a refund Eon Next - A Step-by-Step Guide
    @WayWen Youโ€™re welcome. Hope it helps (or helped) you get a refund ๐Ÿ‘ see more
  • The Harvest Season!
    @HelenaP_EONNext It'll take two to three years before the orange and lemon produce any fruit from what I've read, buy I'm glad that they've... see more
  • Am I required to have a smart meter ? The definitive answer (I hope)
    You say it is a requirement by EON that a photo is needed ? . I believe that the SEG requirements are set by OFGEM. Their SEG Guidance states ... see more
  • The Harvest Season!
    Weโ€™ve had a great crop of apples this year. Ours is called James Grieve - a cross between a cooked and an eating apple - so theyโ€™re a bit larger than... see more
  • The Harvest Season!
    @Tommysgirl Ooo blueberries sound great! We did once find that some potatoes had grown in our garden by accident due to the compost pile! ๐Ÿ˜…... see more
  • Referrals
    How long after being referred does it take to receive payment? see more
  • back billing
    @kenthepanda Hello and Welcome to the Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹ In regards to the estimated reading for when the meter was exchanged, is there a meter reading... see more
  • I canโ€™t download the app
    Hi @Happyme1 ๐Ÿ‘‹, I hope you're well! I know it's been a long time since this thread was posted, did you manage to get sorted? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Please let us know if... see more
  • The Harvest Season!
    @HelenaP_EONNext I've planted potatoes, blueberries, and both an orange and a lemon plant that I've managed to grow from pips. The orange and... see more
  • Bereavement Refund
    @Courtney_EONNext Itโ€™s really disappointing to read tales like this on the forum. Iโ€™ve given my view on how bereavement cases should be handled... see more
  • Next Export Exclusive & Next Drive
    Hi, Thanks for letting me know it's possible to combine these 2 tariffs Regards โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Paul; see more
  • Bereavement Refund
    Hi @Wusername ๐Ÿ‘‹, please accept my sincere condolences of the passing of your mum โค. I appreciate this was posted a long time ago and I'm really... see more
  • What kind of meter is this?
    Your post is a couple of months old, but I wanted to let you know of my experience in the same situation... I am now on my second Smart meter... see more
  • Next Export Exclusive & Next Drive
    @PaulWa Welcome to the community! The Next Export Exclusive tariff/your export would be treated separately to your energy tariff ๐Ÿ˜Š As long as you... see more