Confused.Com

It would seem looking at @Mailmans image 1607 his bills show both utilities on one bill. I appear to be receiving separate bills with separate account balances for the gas and electricity, which would explain DD’s being requested separately. Furthermore looking back over previous bills the amounts taken relate to energy used never the account balances.What was throwing me was the requested monies not matching the actual amounts taken on the stated dates.I assumed the monthly DD’s would be the total of both gas and electricity together.
    Plantagenet: I receive two separate bills for gas and electricity too, and two separate direct debit requests, (dating back to when Npower were the supplier). Sometimes they are issued the same day, and sometimes a day or two apart. I've asked Eon Next why they cannot put them both on one bill, and they say they will get around to it in the near future. In the meantime, as long as the amounts are correct, I'm content with two separate bills.
    Level 18
    Plantagenet: I receive two separate bills for gas and electricity too, and two separate direct debit requests, (dating back to when Npower were the supplier). Sometimes they are issued the same day, and sometimes a day or two apart. I've asked Eon Next why they cannot put them both on one bill, and they say they will get around to it in the near future. In the meantime, as long as the amounts are correct, I'm content with two separate bills.

Ah that's interesting so they are aware of this then. I'll wait for them to action it then , thanks.
    @Plantagenet
    Glad to help. With all that's going on with prices etc, "the near future" may be not as near as we would like, but hopefully they'll sort it. We'll just have to be patient for a bit longer. 😃