Switching from One Utility Bill

Level 91
    @retrotecchie

Did Ofgem actually test for themselves how long it takes to get an answer from each of the firms? I doubt it.

Which has released its table, and this places E.On Next low down as per Citizens Advice.

Best Energy Companies for 2022: Which? Energy Suppliers Survey Results - Which?

However, I don't have any direct experience of this as I've not had to have any contact with E.On next customer service since I was forcibly switched. I did have a web chat with EDF to change my Direct debit amount, and that went OK. Partly I think issues can relate to customers understanding or lack of it. However, I've always been a strong believer in having highly trained staff with sound processes so that issues, when they arise even in the best of organisations, can be dealt with first time they are raised. Customers go away happy, and the need to repeat the action again (and again) is eliminated, further increasing satisfaction by not having to wait for ages to get a reply.

My subjective experience here is that customers services are under resourced and under trained, and still suffering from rapid customer expansion in late 2021. I see that as a fact, not a valid excuse any longer.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.
    Level 92
    @meldrewreborn

Completely agree. Statistics can say anything you want them to...
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.
    Level 1
    Thanks everyone for your replies. @meldrewreborn thanks for checking out their registration process. I am on a rolling contract and have given notice to end it. Thanks again :)